Fast Diesel and Fire 99

edwardio

Hi there,  yeah im all indoor under 2 gavitas, i've got another three weeks to week 8, but will happily take them further if triches look good for it...

Got them in 10L pots, Coco and little perlite mix.  I didn't have the chance to veg for a long time so they got 4 weeks which was sufficient...  

The Fast Diesel certainly lives up to its name, it'a a real fast flowerer. 

The buds are rock solid, very dense and super sticky  with a smile to die for.. it reminds me of fizzy lemonade, you can definitely see the gorilla side.. 

The main reason I got this train was because I wanted some kind of gorilla on the go,  I got sick and tired of rip-off companies sending me rubbish with heartbreaking results...

Fire 99 has ultra tight buds, again another fast flower strain.

I will try and attach pictures as I've never done it before, they're not the greatest quality but they give you an idea...

• Like 1

Spent the last hour or so reading posts on how to upload photos....Got as far as it saying click on your name and you see the gallery...not here it don't, i don't even see my name ???
Anyhow will post once i suss it out....tbh the process is a right ball ache ha 

Yeah the process is a nightmare trying to post pics especially if not done it before, I remember my first time , I nearly smashed the laptop, had a hissy and deleted my account lol are you on computer or phone?? I'm sure someone will pop in with some decent method and advice I'm still useless myself at it ....