dinafem original amnesia advice

growzee

Hi 2 all. I'm looking to do some Dinafem original amnesia and wondering what other dinafem I can do alongside of similar nute requirements, height and finishing time?

How is the amnesia in general - good yield, easy to grow, fussy ?

I usually go for indica dom's for their earlier finishing but 9 weeks for amnesia sounds early enough :)

I know some phenos are going longer from reading here.

Your thoughts appreciated people :)

thanks in advance

happy growing :yinyang:

• Like 2

Hi @growzee

I have some Original Amnesia seeds sat in the fridge waiting their turn, I also have the Amnesia Kush and Dinachem which also have the same flowering time according to the Dinafem website.

I generally tend not to worry about height as you can always LST, top or supercrop to keep them all within the same height. @Smokebelch has a good Multiple Strain run going on at the moment and has managed his height very well.

Hope this helps!

Hello @growzee and welcome to the Dinafem section of the UK420 :yep:

Strains with similar flowering times as our original amnesia :)

Of course strawberry amnesia but as you have a heavy amnesia strain already in I would choose from these :)

OG kush (9 weeks)

Critical cheese (8.5-9.5 weeks)

Santa sativa (9-12 weeks)

White Siberia (8-10 weeks) @Freaxis growing this strain now and having outstanding results :)

As for our original amnesia we got this elite clone a good few years ago and it originated from Holland. Superb sativa high, lovely haze smell and taste, with hints of lemon, pepper and well haze :yep:

She yields very well. Typically I top at node 5, veg for 7 weeks, transfer to final 11 pots, 1 more week of veg and bloom.  All phenos I've found are quite light on the feed with my ec never going above 1.7 :) . Typical yields is 18oz/600 watt from 4 plants which is 4.5oz or 126g/plant :yep:

Hope this helps a little? And any more questions just ask :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

hello @Dinafem-Mark thanks for the warm welcome :)

I have tried the Amnesia and is as you describe - very nice indeed.

Great strain advice I will check those out and freax grow also and will keep you posted  - thanks for the grow info too very helpful :)

I usually keep my EC on the light side 'you can always add more but you cant take it away':unsure:

happy growing :yinyang:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Hello @growzee and welcome to the Dinafem section of the UK420 :yep:

Strains with similar flowering times as our original amnesia :)

Of course strawberry amnesia but as you have a heavy amnesia strain already in I would choose from these :)

OG kush (9 weeks)

Critical cheese (8.5-9.5 weeks)

Santa sativa (9-12 weeks)

White Siberia (8-10 weeks) @Freaxis growing this strain now and having outstanding results :)

As for our original amnesia we got this elite clone a good few years ago and it originated from Holland. Superb sativa high, lovely haze smell and taste, with hints of lemon, pepper and well haze :yep:

She yields very well. Typically I top at node 5, veg for 7 weeks, transfer to final 11 pots, 1 more week of veg and bloom.  All phenos I've found are quite light on the feed with my ec never going above 1.7 :) . Typical yields is 18oz/600 watt from 4 plants which is 4.5oz or 126g/plant :yep:

Hope this helps a little? And any more questions just ask :)

All the best 

Mark..

Hey mark im currently growing 3 dinafem seeds, original amnesia, og kush and diesel, they where given to me by a local grower, I'm Also srArting a moby dick, can you help me out with some doubts ? 

How long should I veg for? I do not live in the UK I'm in South America, so I use the power of the sun tp flower when they are ready, and my last question is how log do I flower each strain I know moby dick is 70 days 

cheers mate if you can check my grow diarie I would be pretty happy, plus you can see how does the dinafem seeds perform on equatorial conditions 

• Like 2

@DTPECI'll check your grow out for sure mate as time allows :)

The strains you mention

Moby dick (63-77 days)

OG kush (63-70 days) 

Original ammo(63-77 days 1 pheno 84)

Diesel (63-70)

All the strains you have are very similar in finishing times :)

As for veg time this would be down to you the grower and how big you want your plants to grow :yep: personally I like a minimum of 6 weeks veg preferably 8+ weeks if time and space allow :bong:

All check your thread out mate :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark

thanks for the additional info Re:DTPEC

Im gonna order thru tude for my original amnesia as they have promo; buy any 5 pack of Dinafems and get 2 x Dinachem seeds - not promoting just informing.

Any info on the Dinachem ?

Also I have been promised 2 x strawberry amnesia cuts- bonus lol

So it looks like Dinafem all the way :)

I forgot to mention have a Humboldt Blue Dream in the waiting room your thoughts appreciated - belongs on another thread I know:unsure:

Thanks in advance.

Grow on :yinyang:

Edited by growzee
  • Like 1

@growzeeHello mate it sounds like your Dinafem adventure is about to begin :)

Our DinaChem is very much like ChemDawg in taste very diesel like with added citrus notes of lime and lemon. Even though she is a sativa dominant strain she has won several awards in the "best indica category" . I personally live this strain for the huge side buds she produces and the complexe flavoured flowers :)

Nice to see some HSO strains also . The HSO support forum has not long opened on UK420 and I'm sure if you do a diary HSO along with myself will be very greatful :)

Will you be documenting your grow on UK420 and thank you for choosing Dinafem genetics :yep: you won't be disappointed :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1