HSO Promo,s and Deals

HSO-Mark

We are running a 2x1 promo for September with 3 HSO strains :bong:

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/blog/2x1-promo-in-september-uk-cheese-auto-black-d-o-g-and-green-crack/

large.promo_sept_HSO_1-copia.jpg

2X1 promo in September:

UK Cheese Auto

large.uk-cheese-auto.jpg

Black D.O.G

large.black-dog-.jpg

Green Crack

large.59a97b191e29a_Greencrack.jpg

Happy HSO shopping :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 7

I think he a breeder for HSO but perhaps just sales man but got free pack of black dog from hso at expo.  He said was best bet for OD UK but he did say was untested.  He told me was unsure about whole range in UK but thought these were best to go for.

I did name drop you, haha but was perhaps bit early as they never knew you had to show them uk420 on my phone to show what i was on about haha.  

Will report back 2018.

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 1

@Elephant FaceWith this being a new support forum when product earth was on there was a good chance that members of the expo team did not even know we were launching on UK420 :)

I did hear that the HSO booth was one of the better stands at the expo and maybe next year I'll attend if I can handle current heath issues :yep: would be very cool to chat with some UK420 members who I've chatted with over the years in the Dinafem section :) and now the HSO sub-forum :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1