gorillas in the midlands, fire99 n gorilla haze

smokie1 b c f c

morning . here is a picture from 13 days ago, say 2 weeks. and they looked like this at day 11 of flower. 

now check out my second picture below showing how they look now after just 2 weeks of 12/12 is great. 

large.IMG_0038.JPG

now they look like this after 2 weeks flowering on 12/12.

large.IMG_0207.JPGlarge.IMG_0198.JPG

the amount of bud they have kicked out allready after just 2 weeks is looking sweet. gonna be some big furry cola's of these g/ hazes . il be buying some bat guano soon to mix in with some hot water then into my can of feed/water. can't beat a little bit of vintage bat guano at mid flower for a organic pk boost.  they go mad on the stuff and buds swell more and more. wish i had some now, i would give some next feed. 

large.IMG_0194.JPG

• Like 5

hi cocopips mate. yeah they are big budding plants for sure, they have proven there worth against some top breeders strains. 

they look more advenced than any of the other kush hybrids. 

panik yeah you should do a fast version of gorilla haze mate. maybe cross it to your whitey freeze,or gg#3 to bring flowering times down to about 7/8 weeks. that would be a great strain for outdoor growing. gorilla haze is good enough for uk outdoor but crossed to a early line again would make a fast version ,if im thin king correctly. :unsure:

thanks for popping in lads. the more the better, its all good. :yinyang:

• Like 3

hi uk420,s. 

i have sorted out my light so i can have it higher from ther tops of the buds. it is now about 2 foot from the tops. and i allso put a clip on fan onto my 600w budget euroshade,to help with some airflow. as i have no fans apart from the 5 inch ruck for air out. 

i took a few pics of how there looking, at bang on week 4 now these girls are. 

large.IMG_0278.JPGlarge.IMG_0269.JPG

gorilla haze in the right hand corner of the tent. smells very lemony now at start of week 4. 

large.IMG_0271.JPG

i am going to get the bamboo canes and get them staked up and ty them to the canes/tent poles. as the buds are getting heavy now. :realcool:

large.IMG_0276.JPG

and a fire99 side shot. 

large.sknew.jpg

• Like 4

so happy that i have made a extra 2 foot of headroom in the dr120 tent. 

i won't have to supercrop them now i don't think. as there at the start of week 4 now and they are slowing down on the stretch 

i fed them today on 1.5ml grow and 2.5ml bloom per liter. they are still getting very yellow,and loosing leafs allot. 

so i am going to up the grow to 3ml and 3ml of bloom next feed if they have yellowed even more. real nitrogen hungry these gorilla hazes are, compared to the fire99 , the fire99 are a real nice green color and no yellowing at all on the same feed. 

i think i am going to start feeding the gorilla hazes there own strong mix of feed next watering.

and keep at 2ml grow 3ml bloom on the fire99,s maximum feed. there well happy on 2.5ml bloom, so when i grow them again il know what they like feed wise. 

my next g/haze crop is going to be in super soil. so no yellowing. i can see these g/haze yielding well in these 6.5L pots. next crop will be in 11 liter pots of smokies super soil mix. :smokin:

• Like 2

note to myself these are at day 30 of flower today. since i flipped them to flower. 

i have taken one plant out from another btreeder as it looks like it maybe spitting out a male saq ontop of just one cola. so shes out the tent in another room under sunlight to finish off. and has gave the gorrilla haze's and fire99's plus other kush hybrid's more room to finish up nice. :skin_up:

i must say there looking real fast/big flowering these gorilla hazes do. and have a real nice lemon smell to them that is getting heaver every time i look at them. 

will update with some pictures when i get them staked up soon. :smokin:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c

hi all uk420

i was giving the hazes 2ml of grow per liter and 2ml bloom. and they looked like this at day 21 bloom. 

so i know for next time the gorilla hazes love a bit more extra grow feed in the first 4 weeks of flowering. as they stretch a fair bit. no where near like some hazes do,that must be the early gg line in her mix, that keeps the stretch down,and puts more weight to the buds. bonus. :realcool:

so note to myself at least 3ml grow per liter and 2ml bloom. up till week 4, then 2.5ml grow, and 3ml bloom. then by week 5 i will be giving them 2ml grow,and 3 to 4ml bloom. week 6 probly 2ml grow and 4ml bloom, week 7,on 5ml bloom. then week 8 , at 3ml bloom. then water only the last week,week 9,with the odd splash of seaweed extract. chop bang on week 9. that's the plan anyhow. so i will be chopping crimbo day. lol 

i will take 3 plants at 8 weeks flower so they are just dry enough to smoke a week later on christmas day. and leave the rest till week 9 on just water only. 

large.IMG_0195.JPG

• Like 2

afternoon uk420.:yinyang:

taken a few pics of the fire99 today. getting some stacking going on the buds , i like it when buds stack there calx's. like a triple decker burger,your getting more munch. lol 

large.IMG_0324.JPGlarge.IMG_0320.JPG

the resin is starting to pile on now there into week 4 of flower. smelling nice too, with a chemical/skunky wiff to them for sure. stunk my place out getting the bitches out for a photo shoot. lol  was running round with my air freshner. 

large.IMG_0319.JPGlarge.IMG_0318.JPG

what. your joking me, not another pic gone sideways. :wallbash:

whats going on mods ? lol i am uploading them to the site the correct way up, then when they upload there sideways the way the pic was originally before rezizing and flipping uprite using windows paint ? any help please @joolz. peace :yinyang:

was my best picture of the fire99 too. :unsure:

large.IMG_0316.JPGlarge.IMG_0315.JPGlarge.IMG_0314.JPG

• Like 2

looking at that there only in week 4 of flower now, some have the odd brown hairs on the buds of the fire 99,s and 3 out of the 4 gorilla hazes have a few brown hairs. 

i have been over every plant in my tent today just to check for any plants gone hermie. as i have a load of different feminized seeds in the tent from different breeders. so thought i would check. not a nanna in sight. touch wood. lol 

these fire99 look like they maybe ready by week 7 ? is there early phenotype's in these fire99's @panik mate ,i am thinking so,as there a cross with a cindy 99 auto, creating a faster version if my thinking is correct. :unsure:

either way there looking like maybe 7 to 8 weeker's some of them . say 8 weeker's giving a week on water only. 

you can see the odd brown hair just starting dying. loads of resin on these panik. they look a little like girl scout cookies in a way. to me they do anyhow,from pics i have seen online anyhow. i have 2 girl scout cookie auto's in with them, into week 4 flower allso.:bong:

large.IMG_0316.JPGlarge.IMG_0319.JPG

• Like 1

kushty uk420 massive. 

not too long to go now on these g/hazes and fire99's. the fires99 

's are looking like they will be ready in 2 weeks time. and so do 2 of the gorilla haze. 

there at 5 and a half weeks into flowering today. since i flipped the timer to 12/12.

well 5 weeks 4 days today to be exact . 

there are a few brown hairs forming on the fire99's and there calx's are swelling up like mad on the fire's. :yep:

total different bud structure to the normal og kush hybrids i have in with them. 

the og kush hybrids buds aint got big swollen calx's like the fire99's have. 

the gorilla hazes are getting a few brown hairs too,  the one hasnt any realy, still pure white pistels and has huge colas she is leaning over, i need to get my bamboo canes today to get into the pots and the buds tied up. i

is it normal to have a few brown hairs at 5 and a half weeks into 12/12 @panik ? 

i have been para thinking a male saq of one of my other breeders fems, but i have been over everyone of them mate with a close inspection. 

i had very high humidity tho, up untill about 11 days ago. i am running my extraction 24/7 now so nice n low humidity. 

peace.

• Like 1

i have got some of my food today, so i have gave them a feed of 2ml per liter of bio bizz fish mix, and 3ml of plant magic oldtimer organic bloom, per liter of water. 

there hungry buggers these gorilla hazes they are eating more food than any of the other plants in with them.tho they are only in 6.5l pots of soil tho. some other strains are in 11 liter pots of soil. 

lets hope the fish mix stops the g/hazes yellowing anymore. 

11 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

kushty uk420 massive. 

not too long to go now on these g/hazes and fire99's. the fires99 

's are looking like they will be ready in 2 weeks time. and so do 2 of the gorilla haze. 

there at 5 and a half weeks into flowering today. since i flipped the timer to 12/12.

well 5 weeks 4 days today to be exact . 

there are a few brown hairs forming on the fire99's and there calx's are swelling up like mad on the fire's. :yep:

total different bud structure to the normal og kush hybrids i have in with them. 

the og kush hybrids buds aint got big swollen calx's like the fire99's have. 

the gorilla hazes are getting a few brown hairs too,  the one hasnt any realy, still pure white pistels and has huge colas she is leaning over, i need to get my bamboo canes today to get into the pots and the buds tied up. i

is it normal to have a few brown hairs at 5 and a half weeks into 12/12 @panik ? 

i have been para thinking a male saq of one of my other breeders fems, but i have been over everyone of them mate with a close inspection. 

i had very high humidity tho, up untill about 11 days ago. i am running my extraction 24/7 now so nice n low humidity. 

peace.

Hey mate I havnt noticed really brown hair accruing at the week 5 stage so as you said I hope one of the others in there aint hermied and pollenated it :mellow: or it may well be the high humidity doing it mate as you said keep an eye on that mate and hopefully they are fine from here on out but don't let that humidity get too high from now I wouldn't want to see you getting bud rot also :headpain:

• Like 1

I have a fire99 cut flowering at the mo. It's on day 40 and it's also showing a few brown hairs on the crown of the buds. Mine is a tiny little plant so it's easy to check for hermying and so far, no balls!!

All's looking good, man:oldtoker:

• Like 2

yeah thanks lads. mine are looking bang on aswell, just the odd few brown hairs. 

but as i say my extraction was going off at lights out. so i am thinking the moisture getting onto the pistils is drying them out at the tops.

i have been all over looking for any nannas. all are looking bang on. 

it has to be the humidity being in the 90,s at lights out.

humidity is well low now. in the 30,s . so all should be sweet now i am running the extraction 24/7. 

as panik says it will cause bud rot having it off at lights out. it seems to have run with less noise now i have left it on continuous, for about 11 days now.

will get some pics took soon. and upload them. 

• Like 1