Time to run some dinafem seeds again!!

The Old Boy

Hello all its been awhile but I'm back doing a run of dinafem seeds again..

Been doing things for lineagegenetics and sonics seeds for a bit ;) with great success 

Now it's time to run some of these @Dinafem-Mark and uk420 so which ones this is down to you lot :):)

large.59b3e8ea98030_2017-09-0914_12_42.jpg 

• Like 10

Nice selection mate.  

I've grown the critical jack.   

It was really nice.  Produced a fair bit of I remember. 

Not sure about the other, but I love the sound of Power kush. 

I presume that's power plant? 

You can't really go wrong with dinafem,  so whatever you choose I'm sure  will be top notch. :)

• Like 2

I have a Kush n Cheese that I have just put into flower, so far so good the only thing I would say about is it absolutely reeks even when vegging. I have some Dinachem lined up for my next grow.

Nice selection dude, good luck which ever you go for.

• Like 2

Ey up @The Old Boy good to see you about bud...the Bubba Kush CBD is a nice smoke mate, really earthy and full of flavour, consistent phenotypes too that are easily managed with some topping out etc and goes some lovely colours by the chop time... couple of pics below for you mate to see ;)  (budshots in gallery)

gallery_13604_12450_161570.jpggallery_13604_12450_804430.jpg

• Like 7

I've just been looking at the dinafem website scratching my head trying to choose what I want for my next grow. Out of them lot I'd be looking at the amnesia kush and dinachem, all winners though. Just send the spares this way? :P

• Like 2

@Ramjam thanks for looking in I've done the critical jack,dinachem,kush n'd cheese and also the amnesia ogkush they were all amazing and really deserve to be grown again also thay blue hashplant is fire ;) I need to grow some out as dinafem and dinafem mark has been really great by letting me have these over time :)

@Smokebelch hiya bro oh yes tell me about the kush n'd cheese didn't this about 2/3 years ago and mate it stunk the place out great dense buds and a unique taste your in for a surprise ; )

@botanics how are you bro all good i hope :)been some time since I've been posting on here been busy growing out some of sonics and lineagegenetics stuff, well still am as they are still flowering off..some pinequeen x Lemon pie and some zombievirus xskywalker og kush crosses :):)

Great pictures of the bubba kush cbd there mate think I might have to pop a few of them ;)

@Splooge hello there ;) it's hard to choose somtimes I know have you feel lol the amnesia ogkush is really nice think I've got a diary on the dinafem diary's somewhere what a smoke that was ; ) have a good weekend mate

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Old Boy said:

@Ramjam thanks for looking in I've done the critical jack,dinachem,kush n'd cheese and also the amnesia ogkush they were all amazing and really deserve to be grown again also thay blue hashplant is fire ;) I need to grow some out as dinafem and dinafem mark has been really great by letting me have these over time :)

@Smokebelch hiya bro oh yes tell me about the kush n'd cheese didn't this about 2/3 years ago and mate it stunk the place out great dense buds and a unique taste your in for a surprise ; )

@botanics how are you bro all good i hope :)been some time since I've been posting on here been busy growing out some of sonics and lineagegenetics stuff, well still am as they are still flowering off..some pinequeen x Lemon pie and some zombievirus xskywalker og kush crosses :):)

Great pictures of the bubba kush cbd there mate think I might have to pop a few of them ;)

@Splooge hello there ;) it's hard to choose somtimes I know have you feel lol the amnesia ogkush is really nice think I've got a diary on the dinafem diary's somewhere what a smoke that was ; ) have a good weekend mate

Old boy,   that's really good of dinafem.  You must be a good customer for them to do that.  

I also did strawberry amnesia once before as well.  I just checked an old diary of.  

I only grew one in a small pot so I didn't get a lot.  Lovely stuff though.  

It's on my list of "do agains" .  

Those other strains you've got are new to me,  so I'll be very interested how they turn out :)

Good luck mate 

Edited by Ramjam
  • Like 3

@The Old Boy

Aye not bad mate, getting by after recent troubles with my growing techniques, you've been a busy lad eh....'zombievirus x skywalker' :eek: they don't half come up with some names eh some of these breeders lol it's like the more frightenig something sounds the more some folk say 'yeah man, bring it on'  lol ganja world moving so fast now bud, think I'm starting to get old :sadwalk:

Glad you're back about the place mate as it's been quiet about the boards lately and nice to see good folk like yourself back :v:

Edited by botanics
  • Like 3

@botanics :bong: I was still about on here just lurking lolit really is quiet on here as late :( its crazy how the world of cannabis has changed in the 18 years I've been growing especially the last two years !

Strain names are a  funny one and the amount of strains and seed company's out there its unbelievable. ..

Shit what happens with grows sometimes!! I've had my fair share with the heat wave in the summer the temps fucked up tent( two )with Bluehashplants in at week 7 of flower ,the temps for 2days hit 40c untI'll I got it sorted bye this time it was to late grrrr lol so ended up turning it all to bubblehash

Hopefully by Monday I will have decided which ones to start off lol

Tc 

THE old Boy

• Like 2

Nice selection of our genetics mate :)

You will have great results will any strain mate but personally I would like to see a power kush grow :yep: as said not a bad strain among them and will be along for the ride and watching with interest :)

Have fun making the final decision mate lol

All the best 

Mark..

After hours of looking around over the interweb I've decided to pick these two out of my collection ;) these are being germinated as I write this update

Pictures took from Dinafem website to show what mine should turn out like lol

3xCalifornia Hashplant       3xPowerKush

large.59ba9db67425c_2017-09-1416_14_18.jpg these will be grown in>>

>15 litre airpots with plant magic super compost with added perlite

Under a 600watt digital hps light which can be boosted to 660 w

>feed will be oldtimers grow/bloom with seaweed extract for root zone and foliage feeds, platinum boost for flower 

Growroom is a loft tent 1.8m x1.8m x1.8m  running

1x 5inc rvk outtake with carbon filter

1x 4inc rvk intake 

2x tower fans for  air movement 

So we are off @Dinafem-Mark will update as soon as seeds have popped thanks again Dinafem seeds The Old Boy

• Like 7