HSO regular seeds

HSO-Mark

Hiya  @HSO-Mark

Great to see ye handling some Regs now.

Do you know anything abut the Blueberry used in the Sour Blueberry?

Am I correct in thinking HSO used a female Blueberry

as opposed to a Blueberry male used by Dinafem in their Sweet Deep Grapefruit?

Sorry to bug you :yep:

Edited by Gerfish
edit
  • Like 3

@GerfishYes mate you are correct the blueberry used by HSO was sourced from the emerald triangle whereas Dinafems blueberry was an elite European cut we obtained roughly 10 years ago :)

Glad to be handling some regular genetics and hope HSO bring more regular seeds to market as there is s huge demand for a lot of our strains in regular format :yep:

Thanks for asking mate and never any trouble and always happy to reply :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

I have just snagged a 5 pack of HSO Pineapple Skunk regs from Choice, I may pop some of them for my next grow.

I got a load of HSO freebies from the various promos they are running so expect a few diaries in here from me.

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark Yes mate, The order just did I have ended up with 2 x Amhurst Sour Diesel, 1 x Chemdawg, and a Blueberry Headband freebies so with the HSO seeds I already have in my jar I have plenty to play with.

I think my next grow is going to be a mixture of Seedism, HSO and Dinafem genetics. I will be doing 9 seed plants each one a different strain and will be choosing the longer flowering strains out of the seeds I have and will be flowering for around 10/11 weeks.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've ran a few of your strains and the Green crack and blue dream are top notch!! But I had germ issues with the sour blueberry regs.

I bought a 3 pack just to run next to the blue dream.

The blue dream I had no issues at all but none of the sours germinated?

• Like 1

@TeteWas this recently mate?

We can replace these no problem. Please pm me and I'll get some fresh sour blueberry regular seeds out :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• 4 weeks later...

@dingo bingo As far as I know we do not have plans to release green crack or blue dream in regular seed form. If this changes and as more regular seeds get added I'll update here  ;) and of course bring testers to the party :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2