Cream of the Crop - August 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - August 2017  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@912GreenSkell

lol she's got an earthy smell - (not quite shit though) while growing but to me she just tastes like good hash to smoke, however, when she's left long enough in the jar to cure, I'm always amazed at how much the open jar smells like strawberry jam. I love her but I've smoked so much of it now I'm putting her a way for a bit, but she won't go away completely, I just need some time to miss her... one day I'll have a go at hash making with her i hope 

@GreenVision - Girl Scout Cookies x Psychosis BX1 :magic:

Got all the colours covered, from purple to ginger, looking well ripe and ready, well done, my vote can't help but gravitate to this.

M :oldtoker:

Edited by Mcgarret

Ive been away a while, and Im very pleasantly surprised to see I have been entered in here, I feel honoured, thanks!

On 15/09/2017 at 0:38 PM, gravy_14 said:

@ditchthedealerhow does the choc og smoke mate? Ive got a freebie in the tin. ta 

The one I have off her is really nice, can taste the choc and the mint in her, she doesnt taste very kushy imo but friends love it and some of them have picked out the kush in it before they knew what it was.  She has a nice body stone, Im taking hits on my extreme q and toking my Davinci Iq both loaded with choc mint og atm and she is a keeper for sure if the right pheno is found, tastes amazing imo, i was gifted this one from clone. Well worth a run if you get the chance, if you get the one I have you wont be disappointed.

• Like 2

On 10/09/2017 at 10:57 PM, 912GreenSkell said:

Thanks to whoever voted for my moby! Tough vote for sure, as all are beautiful!! In the end i went with @ditchthedealer and the choc mint OG...if it tastes like it sounds and looks wow!! Solid buds all around!!

Thanks mate, shes a lovely variety for sure.

Your Moby looks a lovely looking nug I bet thats a nice toke/vape? I gave her a vote from me as you voted for mine and I am struggling to vote as they are all beautiful looking plants as you said.

• Like 1

@ditchthedealer - Hey thanks bud....moby is a tremendous toke....smooth and a solid hazy smell/taste with a fruity side. Really solid potency too. Smoked in the Xtreme Q its a dream toke....definitely regrowing next season outdoors!

Edited by 912GreenSkell

@912GreenSkell  so many strains to try not enough time lol The Extreme q is brilliant at bringing out flavour in herbs, Im about to upgrade my whip to the silver surfer one, Ive been reading its much better, but that's a different thread lol

Edited by ditchthedealer
  • Like 1

I feel honoured to be nominated so thank you very much, and cheers to all those that voted for me really happy you guys appreciate it. I'll make more effort next time to remove the cat hair lol 

• Like 2

Some great pics again this month. It makes it so hard to choose. In the end I voted for the bud I'd most like to be smoking right now and @ditchthedealer gets my vote for the Chocolate Mint OG.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...