Sapphire OG

HSO-Mark

large.sapphire-og-1.jpg

Sapphire OG by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-leaning feminised cannabis strain that is sure to cast a spell on the most demanding OG fans. This exclusive version stands out for having little to do with other OG-derived genetics. Therefore, should you decide to buy Sapphire OG cannabis seeds, you will have the chance to discover a high-end hybrid whose flavours and aromas are a real treat for the senses.

A well-preserved strain

An updated cannabis classic

Sapphire OG is a marijuana plant whose origins (OG (Florida cut) x OG (Fc) x OG (Fc)/Afghan) speak volumes about its quality. It is a splendid and vigorous medium-sized/big marijuana plant with a more colourful and sophisticated appearance as well as some flavours and aromas that differ greatly from those of a typical Kush strain. It is highly important to keep an eye on its growth when cultivating indoors because it is capable of doubling its size once in the 12/12h light cycle. Therefore, staking the plants might also be necessary so as to keep them straight. If looked after propertly, during the flowering phase, they deliver outstanding compact and elongated buds overflowing with resin.

An elite collection of sensations

The real Nirvana within everyone’s reach

Sapphire OG is a cannabis hybrid with really intense flavours and aromas: an amazing blend of petroleum, pine, chocolate, citrus and flowers. Its effect, both mental and physical, starts with a pleasant euphoria-producing effect and finishes with a nice feeling of relaxation. The whole process is highly potent as well as incredibly long-lasting. Everyone will enjoy the relaxing serenity it leads to.

Genotype 15% Sativa / 85% Indica

THC 18–24%

Indoor flowering 57–63 days

Indoor yield 10–15 oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 35–141 oz/plant

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 6

• 6 months later...

Bloody loved this strain got such n amazing flavour to it can't wait to do it again when I've got some free space for her 

• Like 1

On 03/03/2018 at 9:19 PM, smokey bear said:

Bloody loved this strain got such n amazing flavour to it can't wait to do it again when I've got some free space for her 

Now this I'll look forward to my friend and glad you like this HSO gem :bong:

Kind regards 

Hso-Mark..

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

This is the best strain I've grown so far, out of 20+. Both seeds I germinated would've topped the list. Some seriously good quality, stable genetics here. Just don't do what I did and scrog them with sativas, as they stay quite squat they'll get outcompeted for light.

large.20180109_161809-2270x1277.jpglarge.20180123_210321-1393x2476.jpglarge.DSCF3062-3216x1812.JPGlarge.DSCF3065-2572x1449.JPGlarge.DSCF3087-3216x1812.JPGlarge.DSCF3084_crop_941x453.JPG

• Like 1

@SevernValleySavant That crystal coverage is crazy  :)

Beautiful bud shots. Thanks for sharing mate :yep:

Next HSO best picture winners will be early May so get those shots in :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, Lean Bear said:

This Hermed on me and seeded rest of room of  with its bastardised offspring :( 

Unlucky mate. I got one on the grow myself but it’s doing ok.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Lean Bear said:

This Hermed on me and seeded rest of room of  with its bastardised offspring :( 

I'm very sorry to read this. Can you drop me a PM please so I can get this reported to the breeding team :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@THEDANK Can you keep me posted with your Sapphire OG grow please my friend? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Just a couple weeks or so into flowering now, I pinched this in early veg. 

Not much to report at moment other then I think that she’s a healthy one and doing fine, will report back later on down the line on my review of the strain. 

Single seed female in a 10 ltr soil pot (biobizz grow and bloom) 400 watt hps + 1000 watt led for flower.

large.030B8038-BE5A-45A3-B9B0-9BEFD794FF62.jpeg 

large.5021798E-D07F-400B-A0EC-A6C26B18F494.jpeglarge.0E21AA2A-E0C8-475E-A157-A27DC5321E51.jpeg

Edited by THEDANK
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, THEDANK said:

Single seed female in a 10 ltr soil pot (biobizz grow and bloom) 400 watt hps + 1000 watt led for flower.

Is that 1400w total to bloom mate or do you only use the LED for flower? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

Is that 1400w total to bloom mate or do you only use the LED for flower? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

For veg I used the led 1000 watts. 

For flowering stage I have a 600 dimmable hps (set to 400 watt) plus the same 1000 watt led (kinbo budget led) 

they usually pull me 2 / 3.5 ounce of bud in a 10 to 15 ltr soil pot 

Edited by THEDANK
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, THEDANK said:

For veg I used the led 1000 watts. 

For flowering stage I have a 600 dimmable hps (set to 400 watt) plus the same 1000 watt led (kinbo budget led) 

Thanks for clearing that up mate :yep:

Do you ever go to the 600w or 660w with the HPS? Or does that create to much heat?

Kind regards 

Mark..

59 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Thanks for clearing that up mate :yep:

Do you ever go to the 600w or 660w with the HPS? Or does that create to much heat?

Kind regards 

Mark..

I do, but that’s in another tent which is slightly bigger in size that I use 15 ltr pots in (if this strain finishes well il give it a try in there for future)

For this tent it’s a little too much heat for my liking.

A am pushing it at the moment as I got it in a 1x1 tent shared with 4 other plants.

the leds are really good at bringing out the terps and smells imo.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, THEDANK said:

A am pushing it at the moment as I got it in a 1x1 tent shared with 4 other plants.

1400w in a 1x1 tent is a challenge to say the least ;)

Looks like your managing heat very well in such a small area :yep:

Thanks for the added info mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1