Master Kush

HSO-Mark

large.59a97b4a5cc0b_MasterKush.jpg

Master Kush by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-dominant feminized cannabis strain that allows you to rediscover a plant that rocked the counters of Dutch coffee shops in the mid 90’s. If you buy Master Kush cannabis seeds, you will have the chance to cultivate a high-yielding, fast-flowering cannabis hybrid that grows hardy and vigorous.

A surprising hybrid

Countless advantages

The origins of Master Kush are classic but reliable: a Kush, a Skunk and an Original OG(quite similar to those of the Dutch classic). This outstanding, vigorous marijuana plant can assimilate constant fertilization thanks to its strong root system, which leads to a solid structure that favours the development of huge buds. It is advisable to monitor its growth indoors and it will grow wonderfully outdoors in temperate and Mediterranean climates or in the shelter of a greenhouse. However, it is important to bear in mind that it is sensitive to moisture.

Excellent overall balance

A good distribution of organoleptic properties

Master Kush has a quite common aroma, similar to citrus fruit and exotic goods. The flavour is delicious and intense, filling your mouth with lemony, earthy and spicy notes. Its strong, long-lasting effect is mild and deeply relaxing. For Indica lovers.

Genotype 5% Sativa / 95% Indica

THC 24%

CBD 0.1%

Indoor flowering 50–55 days

Indoor yield 11–12+ oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 35–71+ oz/plant

Outdoor height 7–10+ ft

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 4

• 3 years later...

I'm gutted nobody has put a mention in for the Master Kush yet as I've got a few I'm thinking of cracking soon. Anyone? I've done a few different "dutch" kushes in the late nineties, early noughties which were all uncomplicated to process and mainly pleasant end product so kinda excited about HSO's revamp version with a US twist. Sounds promising. :smokin:

• 1 month later...

@Trashedagain77

10wks...

large.MasterKush56.JPGlarge.MasterKush52.JPG

This girl had 0 stretch.

On 12/09/2020 at 11:02 PM, Trashedagain77 said:

mainly pleasant end product

I think you've hit the nail on the head there! Nothing offensively stinky, no mind-blowing effect. Just a very pleasant float (to the fridge) :hippy:

Edited by zabz
  • Like 2

Thanks for the reply zabz I was referring to my old kush from the 90s but how did you find the strength of your HSO's master kush? What do you think to the taste and how was your yield please thanks. Peace. 

• 1 year later...

My Master Kush has sadly hermied really bad on both of my plants. This also happened when I ran one in a tent with a few other strains and again the Master Kush hermied big style with balls visible up and down the stem. Real shame. These were feminised.