Mango Sapphire

HSO-Mark

large.59a97b48aa10e_MangoSapphire.jpg

Mango Sapphire by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminised Indica-dominant cannabis strain which will allow you to discover a visually spectacular and colourful plant. If you decide to buy Mango Sapphire cannabis seeds you will come to meet an easy-to-grow Californian hybrid with high-end aroma and taste characteristics.

Top-notch Californian genetics

The best strain California can offer

Mango Sapphire is a marijuana plant with distant and heterogeneous origins whose parents are Bubba’s Gift and OG/Afghan X. This splendid plant has a sweet and fruity scent that takes us straight to Humboldt county in California. Despite performing well not only indoors but also outdoors, it grows happier in temperate or Mediterranean climates as well as under the protection of the greenhouse. This sapphire will captivate all people around.

A wide variety of organoleptic traits

A pleasure for the most demanding palates

Mango Sapphire is a marijuana hybrid with a very well defined flavour and aroma, accompanied by nuances of exotic fruits, coconut, mango and a slight touch of sour fruit. Its soothing effect is potent and long-lasting. This marijuana seed is well worth a try. Perfect for sybarites and regular medical cannabis users.

Genotype 15% Sativa / 85% Indica

THC 21–23%

CBD 0.1%

Indoor flowering 48–53 days

Indoor yield 10–15+ oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 35–71+ oz/plant

Outdoor height 7–10+ ft

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 7

• 5 months later...

Threw a couple of these in 12/12 from seed this run as a bit of an experiment, and a bit of variation of bud to vape. Just getting to the business end now, and they are doing really well. Surprised by yield, once they started to flower, after about 2weeks, they really have just piled on bud. Lovely mango smell and they look like they are gonna give me a show of colours.

Looking forward to trying it, and will more than likely include another couple in my next run, along with some Lost Coast Hashplant. They will get a good veg this time :)

Edited by mad elf
  • Like 3

@mad elf so glad she,s performing well and even better to hear she will be included in your next run with our lost coast hashplant  :yep:

Amy chance of a documented diary?

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

• 8 months later...

Harvested one of these 8 days ago.

had a sample last night. WOW!!!

sticky and gorgeous smelling dense buds.  A quick squeeze leaves the fingers like super glue and I can’t stop smelling them.  This has got some potency.  Fruity and typical strong indica scent.  Can’t wait for the cure when it goes in the jar.  Nice one hso

@Rampa Green Now that's feedback we love to hear :)

Let her cure mate and you'll have some pure fire on your hands  :bong:

Drop back in once cured with your thoughts on our Mango Sapphire my friend  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Only grown out one seed indoors in soil and it's an instant keeper. Smells like Pez sweets, seriously. Do I torture myself trying to get a reveg or am I going to find others like this I wonder? Seems a really good strain this one, I hope they're all a bit like that. Me and my mates could smoke nothing but this and sapphire OG forever and we'd be happy.

If you're new to growing and you want to grow a plant that you know you'll be happy with, get a pack of these, seriously. It's consistently a top rated outdoor strain too. I hope Humboldt keep releasing these genetics forever. I'd cry if I couldn't get my hands on another pack.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Morning Uk420.

A few Mango Sapphire shots from when I grew them previously at some point.

large.5E900462-E835-4307-B87D-B43F951174D7.jpeglarge.416D3412-AD59-4F41-B95E-F910A6FCC61C.jpeglarge.D08353EB-EBA6-40FB-BA57-AAC8190A8A09.jpeglarge.96B72AAB-7069-481F-8C61-7DBCAE010F88.jpeg

Unfortunately I managed to lose it all to mould, completely my fault.

Hopefully I manage to get some in my jars this year.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @HSO-Mark,  thought id add a quick write up mate, i finished 4 mango sapphires about 6 week ago so its been curing for about a month.

Grew like a dream, dead easy, not fusy at all, lived off fishmix and bloom only with a little bit of cal mag early to mid flower and grown in biobizz allmix.

The flowers were as frosty as ive ever seen proper rock hard frosty buds, not the biggest yielder but quality all the way, i topped all the plants once and trimmed most of the side branches off and only left the big stems, i had 13 plants like this under a 600w hps, the mangos where ready in just under 50 days.

The smell was unreal like rotting mango / fruit realy nice and sweet.

After a cure the flavour is really nice 2 plants have a hazey sandlewood taste smell i usualy associate with sativas which is strange as the plants seem heavily indica and the other 2 have a sweet cheese mixed with over ripe fruit and its probably the nicest weed ive ever tasted ! 10 out of 10 will definitely grow again, cheers !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 5

• 1 year later...
On 08/12/2019 at 9:51 AM, Guest said:

Only grown out one seed indoors in soil and it's an instant keeper. Smells like Pez sweets, seriously. Do I torture myself trying to get a reveg or am I going to find others like this I wonder? Seems a really good strain this one, I hope they're all a bit like that. Me and my mates could smoke nothing but this and sapphire OG forever and we'd be happy.

If you're new to growing and you want to grow a plant that you know you'll be happy with, get a pack of these, seriously. It's consistently a top rated outdoor strain too. I hope Humboldt keep releasing these genetics forever. I'd cry if I couldn't get my hands on another pack.

A mate did this and there was a mutant pheno with zero bag appeal, but absolutely incredible flavour, pure sherbet and potent beyond belief....The flowers were just almost single calyx on a flat leaf, like a Lillie, just incredible it was, why didn’t he clone it i’ll never know  but i am definitely going to be trying to find it once my palace de jardin is complete.  Maybe later this year if cash is looking tidy.  Probably the tastiest flower I have ever sampled 

Edited by Hashmaker6
Spelling

• 1 month later...

In 

On 08/12/2019 at 9:51 AM, Guest said:

That sapphire og is well nice ..... tastes how it smells, with that warm snuggly euphoric happy buzz. I have 2 mango sapphire on the go and just know its going to be top class smoke .