Ewe-2

HSO-Mark

large_Ewe2.jpg

Ewe-2 by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-dominant feminized cannabis strain that develops a fast-flowering plant with several soothing properties. If you buy Ewe-2 cannabis seeds, you will discover a hybrid with great potential that will captivate both Indica lovers and those seeking high yields with a short flowering period.

Production and quality

High yields and good overall features

The origins of Ewe-2 are kept a secret. It is a compact vigorous marijuana plant that needs to grow for a long time and that implies cutting the upper end so that it can reach a decent size before flowering and so that light can penetrate and lead to an optimum yield. It produces good amounts of dense, crown-shaped buds both indoors and outdoors in dry, warm, sunny, temperate and Mediterranean climates.

An oasis of peace

HSO gives you a piece of tranquillity

The aroma of Ewe-2 resembles that of ripe fruit and sandalwood. The flavour has a pleasant earthy edge and its powerful, relaxing, long-lasting effect is an invitation to rest. To cut it short, a cannabis strain that provides a soothing breeze.

Genotype 100% Indica

THC 18–21%

CBD 0.1%

Indoor flowering 52–56 days

Indoor yield 10–15+ oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 35–71+ oz/plant

Outdoor height 7–10+ ft

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 5

@beezeeI would like to think a little of both mate :)

Thank you for dropping by the HSO support forum on UK420 :yep:

You will have to let me know if you free up some room and want to try the HSO genetics :) only a pm away mate :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

@HSO-Mark 

Hi mark , I'll be putting up my diary in December but I have a question, although only early in veg does Ewe 2 have a rapid veg pheno with thick stalks. I'm asking because it's out doing my Black DOG and I expected it to be the other way around lol

Hope you're keeping well mate 

:yinyang:

@Breezus with ewe2 being super heavy indica dominant you would think she would be slow in the initial veg stage but from what I'm told she is quite vigorous as soon as decent roots are established  :yep:

Will be on the look out for your diary to see this in action :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1