Blue Dream

HSO-Mark

large.59a97ac2ee42e_BlueDream.jpg

Blue Dream by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Sativa-dominant feminized cannabis strain much sought after on American soil. If you buy Blue Dream seeds, you will have the chance to enjoy one of the top ten cannabis strains in the USA.

Blue Dream’s breathtaking genetics

Great result stemming from a great strain

Blue Dream seeds’ parents, the outstanding Blueberry and a selected Haze, boast lots of character. The resulting hybrid is a stunning marijuana plant that oozes quality and that yields huge buds wrapped in a delicious subtle aroma. A short growth is recommended indoors while outdoors the greenhouse and dry, warm, temperate and Mediterranean climates are preferred. The production of resin is remarkable.

A dreamy experience

Flavour, aroma and effect beyond the limits

The aroma of Blue Dream seeds reminds of Haze, citrus fruit and cedar while the intense flavour is lemony with hints of pine, incense, sweet fruit and Haze. This cannabis strain, which produces a powerful, long-lasting, clear, cerebral effect, is the dream seed of many cannabis growers

Genotype 70% Sativa / 30% Indica

THC 19%

CBD 0.1%

Indoor flowering 65–70 days

Indoor yield 10–15 oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 71–106+ oz/plant

Outdoor height 10–13+ ft

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 6

Hard to beat imo, my favourite by far of all the HSO I've tried, but blinded by the choice that Mark is putting up now.

Such a long slog with all these entries. :notworthy:

• Like 3

@McgarretWe do have quite a selection mate :yep: Plenty of choice for everyone. Every strain tried and tested with outstanding feedback from the cannabis community :) Looking forward to the feedback from the UK420 family :)

Kind regards

HSO-Mark...

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

@HSO-Mark Hi mate, I was wondering about my Blue Dream Haze that I've got in flower. It was a freebie from an order back in Aug 2012 from Attitude and came badged as Cali Connection. Is it one of yours?

:smoke:

• Like 1

@Seasick Steve Hello mate - No that's not one of our,s. As you said it's by "Cali connection" and Blue Dream Haze not Blue Dream  :yep:

I think this is what you have buddy ;)

https://www.seedsman.com/en/blue-dream-haze-feminised-seeds-6

This is our Blue Dream :yep:

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/blue-dream/

Easy mistake to make :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

E2a- Sorry if links are not permitted but as they are site sponsors this should be ok @Joolz?

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark thanks for the reply, I couldn't find much info on Cali Connection other than something about a breeders coop sourcing seeds from North and South Cali so that's why I thought maybe the seed wasn't originally from them. Thanks for putting me straight. :yep:

Now if you can just find me a live stream for the Champions League match please. :wassnnme:lol

:smoke:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Seasick Steve said:

Now if you can just find me a live stream for the Champions League match please. :wassnnme:lol

I'll see what I can do lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Great stuff!
I have what i believe to be a clone from a HSO Blue Dream but not sure.

Are there any traits that the strain specifically throws out?

Peace & Love
Thai Stick

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

So my Blue Dream cut is showing a lot of double serration.

Is this a common trait in BD?

large.IMG_20190909_214048_compress32.jpg

Peace & Love
Thai Stick

We normally see the double serration in strains with a heavy Afghni background but it is also a known trait of Blue Dream  ;)

Looks like a Blue Dream cut to me my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I too did this in auto form (freebie) and coz of it being more sativa i didn't give it much love.. But, she was a beautiful smoke, really nice sharp blue hazey type taste and a stone that wasn't couch lock but talkative and a bit giggly.. Definitely would recommend and will do the photoperiod next time.. A real favourite. 

• Like 2

On 20/03/2020 at 10:15 PM, Hashcity said:

I too did this in auto form (freebie) and coz of it being more sativa i didn't give it much love.. But, she was a beautiful smoke, really nice sharp blue hazey type taste and a stone that wasn't couch lock but talkative and a bit giggly.. Definitely would recommend and will do the photoperiod next time.. A real favourite. 

Thanks for the feedback mate :bong:

Glad you enjoyed our Blue Dream in Autoflowering form  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1