707 Headband

HSO-Mark

large.59a97aa9cca06_707headband.jpg

707 Headband by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Sativa-dominant feminized cannabis strain that reflects the great quality of the cannabis of the United States. If you buy 707 Headband cannabis seeds, you will be able to grow a great value plant with several nuances and totally different to what you have grown before.

Optimized genetics

Only great breeding work can lead to such a result

707 Headband is a marijuana plant of rare and distant origins: a Mendocino elite clone and a True OG. It is an elegant plant with quite an open structure, which results in better light penetration and thus in large, compact, resinous buds. It requires a short growing period indoors and enjoys temperate, dry, warm and Mediterranean climates and the shelter of a greenhouse outdoors. Resistant to moisture, staking might be necessary to hold the plant at the end of flowering.

A sublime Sativa

Be captivated by it many qualities

This cannabis hybrid gives off a pleasant aroma of lemon and exotic wood, while the flavour combines notes of pine and citrus fruit. The high is definitely cerebral, producing powerful, invigorating, euphoric and long-lasting effects. A real treat for Sativa lovers.

Genotype 70% Sativa / 30% Indica

THC 19–23%

CBD 0.1%

Indoor flowering 63–68 days

Indoor yield 11–15+ oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 35–141+ oz/plant

Outdoor height 10–13+ ft

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 6

Whats the difference between this one and the truthband? They both sound the same

Sorry just read again this is mostly sativa, the truthband is mostly indica

Edited by cocopips
  • Like 1

@cocopipsThe 707 headband was used in the creation of 707 truthband so does have some similarities. 707 truthband was created by "Ras-Truth" a legendary emerald triangle breeder with outstanding strains. To create the 707 truthband "Ras" crossed a "F5 truth OG male to the 707 headband" which resulted in the 707 truthband strain :yep: . I would say the truthband is more vigorous in the vegetative stage, a more heavy feeding strain with a very high production of super high quality end product :)

The 707 headband is more of a lighter feeding strain with a more cerebral high and leaning much more to the indica side with truthband bring a lot more sativa dominant :) . Both very renowned strains and more will be coming from "Ras" the creator of our 707 truthband :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

to anyone planning doing this strain take note:it really likes very high humidity in germination and if you dont keep it high you might have low success rate,just thought i would put it out there after loosing 3 to low humidity(my mistake,took bags off too early) so i suggest 100% a humidity dome/bag with these kept on for a bit longer than you usually would too for best results.

@HSO-Mark i dont know if you might want to suggest them adding that to the description on the website?,i figure it would be good info especially for the less experienced grower.

also sorry to hso and mark couldnt do all 5 full justice,i have 2 doing well though.

if i  can save even one person from making the mistake i did with them then its all good ;) 

H4rdc0r3.

• Like 2

With all due respect hardcore, are you saying that they need higher humidity to germ than other strains?

or that you took them out to early stopping the germination of the ones that then failed? meaning if you'd left them they'd be fine.

I'm hoping to run them at some point mate so any tips may help.

**edit I read your post to fast buddy and you say it's your mistake which is great but left my post as is,thanks chap.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Badbadger said:

With all due respect hardcore, are you saying that they need higher humidity to germ than other strains?

or that you took them out to early stopping the germination of the ones that then failed? meaning if you'd left them they'd be fine.

I'm hoping to run them at some point mate so any tips may help.

**edit I read your post to fast buddy and you say it's your mistake which is great but left my post as is,thanks chap.

not sure if you got the gist of what i was saying but i will clarify still,im not always very clear sorry

i took the bags off around when i usually would on my babies,but they perished to my surprise,yes if i would have left them some extra time like i am doing with the last 2 i have currently germed they would have been fine(so pissed lol),

they really love/need high rh ime so i really would use a heated prop/dome/bag and for longer than you would usually leave it on for,for best results.

H4rdc0r3.

• Like 2

On 29/11/2017 at 3:57 PM, H4rdc0r3 said:

i dont know if you might want to suggest them adding that to the description on the website?,i figure it would be good info especially for the less experienced grower

I'll definitely pass this info on mate and now it is here for new growers to see also :yep:

Thanks for the feedback mate :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2