Blue Dream CBD

HSO-Mark

large.blue-dream-cbd.jpeg

Blue Dream CBD is the newest and most technologically advanced creation of Humboldt Seed Organization. The iconic California Sativa hybrid Blue Dream has been bred to provide not only the outstanding original traits but also all the benefits of CBD.

A unique blend: science and technology + our breeders’ experience and instinct

Beautiful hues and amazing resin-coated buds

Blue Dream CBD is a cannabis seed with fast and vigorous growth, supported by an aggressive root system. The good spacing between its large and thin fan leaves makes for ample light penetration, promoting an optimal development. In just 9 weeks, it delivers huge terminal site colas heavy with high resin counts and beautiful purple, blue and silver notes on cold nights. Using science and technology, combined with our breeding instinct, have led to the discovery and isolation of cannabinoid properties never seen before.

Complex flavor and moderate high

A California marijuana icon with high CBD properties

Blue Dream CBD’s flavor masterfully mixes strong pungent tones of sweet berries, citrus and pepper. Providing a mild psychoactive effect, Blue Dream CBD is known for its clear and energizing euphoric sensations. With it, many people with a low tolerance to cannabis will have the chance to benefit from the many therapeutic properties of cannabis. We are proud to present the new age of “functional use” therapeutic cannabis seeds for a larger spectrum of users within the global cannabis community and beyond to collect and enjoy.

Genotype65% Sativa / 35% Indica

THC10%

CBD10%

Indoor flowering 63–70 days

Indoor yield 10–15 oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 71–106+ oz/plant

Outdoor height 10–13+ ft

Available in Feminized seeds form :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

i came across this while researching how to grow my own weed lol

i dont know if u have seen it mark but its a pretty amazing video and about 10 minutes after first watching it i had an old pc case in bits lol

• Like 5

On 01/12/2019 at 8:33 AM, murphyblue said:

i came across this while researching how to grow my own weed lol

i dont know if u have seen it mark but its a pretty amazing video and about 10 minutes after first watching it i had an old pc case in bits lol

I've not seen it mate but I will do now  :yep:

Thanks for the link mate :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark...

• 3 months later...
On 12/03/2020 at 10:55 AM, Oldbear said:

Marvellous strain, I posted a review on the hso site :yep:

Thanks buddy  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@murphyblue just watched the video impressive stuff! Do you reckon that ring he put round the seedling in the beginning kinda supercroped the main stem as she grew like a form of LST as she gradually grew into the ting? Interesting stuff tbh,i noticed the indentation it left at the end when he cropped her...doesn’t seem to have starved her either

• Like 1