Lemon Thai Kush

HSO-Mark

Has anyone grown this outdoor in the uk? I have a couple of these as freebies. They are already growing in pots but will be transferring them to a guerrilla patch in the next week or two. Just interested to know whether they will successfully finish outdoors in the uk and what I can expect.

cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

@weed cutter to my recollection I've not seen this lady grown outdoors in the UK. 

Be very interesting to see how this HSO lady performs in the UK climate outdoors  ;)

Keep us posted on the process  :yep:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

@weed cutter to my recollection I've not seen this lady grown outdoors in the UK. 

Be very interesting to see how this HSO lady performs in the UK climate outdoors  ;)

Keep us posted on the process  :yep:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Thanks Mark I will let you know, I have a guerrilla grow diary on the go so will be documenting my progress. One of the two is very runty for some reason but the other is doing ok. Will be interesting to see if it goes 4m lol

all the best 

• Like 2