Chemdawg

HSO-Mark

large.chemdawg-fem.jpg

Chemdawg by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-dominant regular cannabis strain that allows you to discover the outstanding genetics originally created by the renowned American breeder Chemdog. If you buy Chemdawg cannabis seeds, you will be able to sample a cannabis strain with high-quality, rare taste and aromatic properties.

A very special creation

A daring combination of quality and complexity

Chemdawg is a cannabis seed that stems from the original line devised by its creator, as it is the result of the original Chem 91 elite clone. It is a stunning marijuana plant that boasts beautiful colours ranging from light yellow to deep purple. It will reward your work with elongated compact buds that give off a scent that is unique in the international cannabis scene. It requires a short growth indoors in order to reach full potential. Resistant to moisture, it enjoys temperate, dry, warm, sunny and Mediterranean climates as well as de comfort of a greenhouse.

The pioneer of the Diesel line

Qualities appreciated in the USA and now also in Europe

Chemdawg is a cannabis hybrid that has an aroma of sour fruit, oil and pine and a flavour that offers clear hints of citrus fruit, Diesel and tropical fruit. The powerful long-lasting effect is mainly cerebral, providing a euphoric, uplifting feeling. A premium quality cannabis seed.

Genotype40% Sativa / 60% Indica

THC24%

CBD0.1%

Indoor flowering65–70 days

Indoor yield10–15+ oz/yd2

Outdoor yield71–106+ oz/plant

Outdoor height10–16+ ft

Available in Feminized and Regular seeds :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Chemdawgs at 8 weeks and a day :yep:

large.5a71eba568aca_chem3(5).JPG

large.chemd1.JPG

large.chem1.JPG

large.5a71eb9cae3c3_chem3(3).JPG

large.5a71eba196db4_chem3(4).JPG

These one's could happily be chopped now, but i'm waiting for them to fade a bit more.

large.chem2.JPG

This one wants a bit longer lol

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, frankie-smiles said:

So whats it smell like? Looks tasty.

Hard to describe..

Chemically lol Dawgy? :moptop:

Dangerous is the only other word I would use :naughty:

They did have the baby sick smell at 3/4 weeks into bloom but it's gone now. 

Hopefully it will be in there somewhere when smoked, as it usually agrees with me. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, the lone deranger said:

Hard to describe..

Chemically lol Dawgy? :moptop:

Dangerous is the only other word I would use :naughty:

They did have the baby sick smell at 3/4 weeks into bloom but it's gone now. 

Hopefully it will be in there somewhere when smoked, as it usually agrees with me. 

Sounds good lol. Looking for some new flavours, might give this a try. Dangerous dawgy eh - sounds like a good name for a strain ha ha. Cheers. 

• Like 2

Thanks @Salty. Can't believe I Havnt tucked into them yet. 

I know they're gonna be prime, I just hope the flavour's to my taste. 

Proper clear crystals, staying clear and going Amber and red :guitar:

• Like 2

@the lone deranger you have smashed it with both strains mate but the ChemDawg in my opinion look epic and slightly more crystal content than the Lemon Thai kush :)

Thanks for the pre harvest shots mate  :) You have done a fantastic job representing the HSO brand and now it is pay off time with a fat harvest of some super looking end product  :)

Enjoy  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for any updates on this one as i am hoping to grow her next and would like as much info on her growth habit and feed wise and water wise .

Nice looking lady i must say .

stay safe grow well

• Like 2

Here is my lovely Chemdawg plant from HSO. These shots were just before she was chopped @ day 71

@noddy I found her to be a very easy and fuss free strain to grow out. She was fed mostly 2ml of BioBizz Fish Mix and 2ml of BioBizz Bloom and 1ml Algamic all the way through flower and she stayed green and lush right to the end at 10 weeks of flower under 600w HPS

I gave her a long veg, around 6 weeks in the veg tent under T5s and nearly 4 weeks in the final 6 Litre pots under 400w mh and was rewarded with some big fat lovely lemon fresh chemical detergent smelling buds.

I can’t comment on the final product as I only chopped them on Wednesday and they are still a long way from being dry.

large.777733F2-8192-4E1E-BD42-2F92CB8CF7

large.C2E62181-9145-4FDC-8F1A-0D849E2AF0

large.482FE772-0004-422C-AD73-6D2CAB131A

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Nice one @Smokebelch.

I am eagerly waiting for my Chemdawg to finish, but alas I still have at least another month before I can harvest!

I'm expecting around 70 days for flowering and that ties in very nicely with your 71 days.

Edited by GreengoStarr
  • Like 2

@GreengoStarr The time will soon fly by dude, mine was taken at 10 weeks but I reckon she could have easily gone to 11 weeks.

I will pop up some dry bud shots and a little report when I have vaped some.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

@Smokebelch Thanks for offering @noddy some advice on our chemdawg. I know he is very eager to grow this strain and when you look at yours you can see why  :bong:

Stunning work and thank you again for your support  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1