Your Best HSO Picture's

HSO-Mark

hey 420,

This is a pic of a little Amherst Sour Diesel that was flowered from seed, it really didn't sit with her well at all and she stunted but look at her crystal production,ain't she a pretty little thing and she smells delicious - 

large.1.JPEG

Shes hung now and drying, I hope to give her strain sisters a better life next time round.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 19

I'd like to add that after a sneaky smoke I'm seriously annoyed I f****d them up as it is just as flavoursome a strain as I remember, and the hit?you may be asking.

It is top class even way to early, I'm listening to Alfie Boe on Radio 2 whos voice drives me insanse and it's actually enjoyable....oh fuck it's got Michael Ball in to noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

(it's a nice hit for sure, giggly, chatty and it's that strong my Wife is looking at me romantically even before I shave, must be Christm...ah it is better roll another for stamina)

• Like 5

Some real nice stuff in the Humboldt catalogue and some crackin pics in this thread. The Amherst Sour Diesel in particular has caught my attention.

• Like 3

@Badbadger Beautiful shot and by the sound of things she hits the spot :yep:

Give me a few days and we will get the best Nov and Dec best picture winners selected  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

@HSO-Mark thanks mate,I am genuinely gutted about it.

To me, it's a tragedy, as I view myself completely and utterly responsible for all the seeds I bring to life, and always try to pull them through to maturity.

So when they fail down to my own lack of care or poor judgment I take it personally and it won't happen again.

Happy New Year lollol

• Like 3

On 13/11/2017 at 9:17 PM, Amaethon said:

Stunning pix :yep::yep:.  All of 'em.  Never done indoors but those bud shots make it very tempting.  Every one of those entries is worth first prize. 

My efforts, in comparison, are modest indeed.  However, I'm fairly sure that I'm the only Blue Dream GG'er on uk420.

I posted my BD travails  on the random guerriilla photos thread.  The seeds came from HSO ofc.  All sprouted.  Strong plants.  Harvested this one on Nov 1st.

large.5a0a03cd45946_BDHSO.jpglarge.59f2352779102_1runninglate.jpglarge.lastBDflower.jpg

No mega dense buds but much of that was down to other factors including my own shortcomings regarding the nutes. 

Got a load of grade A sugar leaf and minor bud which works well for me as I'm into my edibles as well as the vaping.

Good work HSO.  Good luck growers :lucky:

:yinyang:

This monster will be our 1st place winner and the last for 2017 :yep:

Now we start again  :)

Any entries from Jan 1st-March 31st 2018 will be entered into the 1st best picture thread competition of 2018 :bong:

@Amaethon look out for a pm mate :yep: and thank you for the picture entry and well done on the win ;)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 8

On 25/12/2017 at 2:21 PM, Badbadger said:

hey 420,

This is a pic of a little Amherst Sour Diesel that was flowered from seed, it really didn't sit with her well at all and she stunted but look at her crystal production,ain't she a pretty little thing and she smells delicious - 

large.1.JPEG

Shes hung now and drying, I hope to give her strain sisters a better life next time round.

Second place goes to @Badbadger with his Amherst sour diesel flowered from seed :yep:

Beautiful shot mate :) look out for a pm :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 7

19 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Amaethon look out for a pm mate :yep: and thank you for the picture entry and well done on the win ;)

That's brilliant!  You have just set my New Year off to a terrific start :yep:

My other plants last year were just bankers - the HSO Blue Dream was a sort of personal favour to myself :)

I was keen to see if the strain lives up to the hype it's getting over in the US and I can report it really does. 

Many thanks, Mark.  I'll get a PM off to you soon.

All the best for 2018 :yinyang:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@samhighThanks brother :yep:

What's this strain like so far in your opinion? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

no fuss girls, my pics aren't very good these girls are frosty , have two phenos took sample of the more sativa one headband influence is dominant attacks you cerebrally. fast flower, and both phenos are turning black. looking forward to trying after a cure, smell is like tropical fuel.

• Like 3