Product Earth Expo 2017 at Birmingham with Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds-tommy

large.banner_ferias_2017-INSTAGRAM_Product-earth.jpg

Hi everyone! :yep:

This weekend we will be at Product Earth Expo in Birmingham. Who's going?

If any of you is going to the expo and plans to buy seeds from us, please send me a PM with the strains you'd like to get so that we take more stock of these strains. Especially if you are thinking of a good number of seeds (like more than 25). Of course, you would also get a lot of extra freebies and merchandising.

On the other hand, any grower of this forum who already shared a complete grow diary in the Sweet Seeds subforum and is going to the expo, please let me know and in the expo we will give 3 packs of seeds as freebies for your next run. Even better than that, we can meet there :D

All the best and sweet smokes! :lucky:

tommy

• Like 9

Sounds great but I'm financially disabled as much as I am physically lol

Hope anyone who makes it has a top time and a big thanks to all at sweet seeds anyway for yet more great offers.

• Like 6

sthats like 1000 miles away sadly ..love to meet you guys just to say thanks for all the great stuff over the years .all the best @Sweetseeds good luck for great sales and if any asks ..it wasnt me

• Like 5

Not going this year as I do not view the Birmingham location as ideal to enjoy a smoke in comfort and safety from our UK police.

Let's see if a better location is available next year !

Have fun !!!

• Like 6

Ahh shame man, would have been great to meet you guys but went last year and like above, the Brum thing just not the craic for us tbh...have a good time folks :yep:

• Like 2

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

it was lovely to meet you, 

thank you so much for your generosity, I can't wait to get my next Sweet Seeds grow up and running. 

I'm really excited to try my first CBD strain (S.A.D. CBD photoperiod) so as soon as I have space I will get some popped and get a diary going. :) 

Thanks again! 

• Like 4

Nice one @Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sorted me out great for the 2nd prize photo. Loads of beans t shirt and grinder. Love it l, grinder is quality also.

Hopefully the san Fernando finishes excited about that as soon as I saw the name. Cheers 

• Like 3

On 03/09/2017 at 0:50 PM, Kiminal said:

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

it was lovely to meet you, 

thank you so much for your generosity, I can't wait to get my next Sweet Seeds grow up and running. 

I'm really excited to try my first CBD strain (S.A.D. CBD photoperiod) so as soon as I have space I will get some popped and get a diary going. :) 

Thanks again! 

On 03/09/2017 at 9:20 PM, Elephant Face said:

Nice one @Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sorted me out great for the 2nd prize photo. Loads of beans t shirt and grinder. Love it l, grinder is quality also.

Hopefully the san Fernando finishes excited about that as soon as I saw the name. Cheers 

Cheers mates!

It was a great pleasure to meet you, thank you very much for your visit :yep:

Would be a lot of fun if I could put up a face to 20 or 30 users from the forum, but 4 or 5 wasn't bad :D

I also met bobnudd and a couple of other members who are not active at this moment but were in the past. If I'm forgetting about anyone, I'm sorry... it's probably because other 4 or 5 users from other cannabic forum also visited our stand, so I might be confused, hehehehe, together with all the joints and edibles I had during the weekend ;)

The expo was cool, I loved the city and the location where the event took place :oldtoker:

See you next year... (or in a couple of months if any of you go to CannaFest in Prague)...

Sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, botanics said:

Good to know Bobnudd's safe and well @Sweet Seeds-tommy :v:

Was a bit concerned a few of us have been, including @Fragg

Oh, ok, so he hasn't been coming to the forum lately, right?

He's perfect, looks much healthier than me, hehehe, :D and he also took a very nice goodie bag :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Nah mate, was afew of us following his diary and then all of a sudden the name was 'guest' and in the past sometimes this has meant that a grower's been busted and had to go low so it's good to know he's safe and well from the devil's grip :v:

• Like 6

Hey @Sweet Seeds-tommy thanks for the health report on our friend Bobnudd  :D and for the video, I see you just got an appearance right at the end ;) 

Gutted I couldnt make it now I know Bob was there too but had to work, c'est la geurre :) 

ATB dude :oldtoker:

• Like 3