The Night Garden welcomes Remo Chemo

botanics

@sroporilshoot

Thanks bud :yep:

Aye, I'm just about to wrap up the second one now and suitably :stoned: 

@Porko

Cheers mate, I could do with the money! lol  Good strain this Remo bud, quality smoke indeed ;) 

• Like 8

@botanics sounds great this strain from your report mate, also backed up from the likes of nugs and badger means I'd better get me a pack, it would seem Remo has come up trumps with his first strain :yep:

ATB man:oldtoker:

• Like 5

Fantastic report mucker :)

Sounds like you dried and cured it to a tee and I'm glad for you that you persevered with the teething problems at the start ;)

Excellent growing as usual mate, great work :yep:

@Fragg

She's a powerful one. Right up your street I reckon :yep:

• Like 6

@Fragg

:cheers: mucker, yeah I recommend you have a look at it mate, it is quality smoke and a lot of work has gone into the strain, that's pretty evident tbh and she really nugs up dense and weighty...this smoke has lasted me very well indeed considering I only had two plants of it (bits left now though and I've been burning up the Skunk #1 for the last few weeks too so variation) :v:

@jadenugs

Thanks nugs, well it grew ok mate in the end but I'm not doing good with the early stages in my system...they can put up with shite when mature a bit more as you know, early on things need to be tickety boo and with me running like I have this last 18 months it can't continue really, needs investment :yep:

• Like 6

Nice one! Glad its done to a T and a satisfying reward for your work! :yep:

While I plan a Dinafem purchase soon, I'm going to put this aside until I have a few more grows under my belt...

Cracking diary, mate! :yep:

• Like 5

@Slugums

Thanks bud, once she gets going, she's no bother to run, don't doubt yourself, reckon you'd do a great job of her and better than this in here :yep: 

• Like 4

Well this grow was filled with up and downs but in the end I saw the UK420 community come together and @botanics battled his way through this grow :yep: with a super end outcome :)

Thank you for doing the smoke report brother and as I have said many times thabk you so much for sticking with the grow pulling it back together and with a great ending :)

Great read and great outcome  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

@Dinafem-Mark

:cheers: Brother...as you illuminate, this indeed was a rollercoaster of a grow...things don't change much either Mark as this bloody cold weather has battered my veggers and think they might just be a bit too knackered to turnaround lol  but well. we'll see how they go.

This Remo Chemo though mate has been a lovely smoke and as you know, once they settle in they do fine.  They did have to cope with my system and it's quite a way off with regards to environment stability, yet the Remo (and even in a final pot of absolutely exhausted compost) they puffed out the flowers, rock hard and kept me in smoke for four weeks solid (until I swapped over to mixing between that and the skunk #1).

It's a good strain bud, however it is strong and if chugging a lot of it, can be full on so if you fancy running it mate, I'd recommend running a CBD strain relaxer alongside it just in case you wish to temper it a little if finding you're running at a rate of knots ;)

@zztopbudz

Thanks mate, I struggled though a bit eh, turned out ok though in the end I suppose, investment needed in the system and still seriously considering your methods :yep: (burnt my caramels here and there on the lamp because I forgot to put my circulating fan on  :wallbash: )

• Like 6

@botanics I love your smoke report dude, the Remo Chemo sounds proper nice, I have chosen a pack as my prize for the photo comp and after reading your report I am looking forward to growing them out.

• Like 5

Just caught up mate.

looks lovely,great job.

Cracked me up that bit about running at a rate of knots, that's what I feel like at the mo, serves me right, greedy fucker:rofl:

Might have to line some of these up for a run.

Take it easy @botanics. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

On 05/03/2018 at 8:58 PM, botanics said:

things don't change much either Mark as this bloody cold weather has battered my veggers and think they might just be a bit too knackered to turnaround

You have done it before brother so I'm confident you will get back on track :bong:

If not and you want to run more Dinafem I'm only a pm away my friend  :)

So glad you like the end product and I can not think of anyone more deserving of a decent smoke after the hard work put into the grow :bong:

Enjoy that end product mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2