Night Queen fems. Pure Afghan landrace

nice night queen fem

i got 2 auto colorado cookies in week 7 flower, one stinks of blueberry. 

going to plant a few dp auto's outside in the spring/summer next year:yinyang:

Cheers man...im enjoying my mazars. Ive never smoked anything so smooth when ive bought  off dealers,got a lovely thick rich smoke to it on the pipe. 

The auto ducks I'm not so keen on although i started them late and they didn't amount to much tbf.

The ducks have a nice citrus smell tho' and the high is ok but i find i have to smoke quite a bit more of it. 

Shame because they are really stealthy in the garden.

Hey smokie, nice. The auto Colorado Cookie is a great smoke one of my favourite autos. I run autos to 70 days from seed indoors, i guess yours are nearly done, all best dude @smokie1 b c f c

Hi @Cainedbutable  + 1 on the Mazar, grew the auto last summer. Yeah, the Ducks are for stealth in the garden. I grow the Ducks to make sift for high grade hash and the lower grade greener sift is made into tincture. Its not the sweetest smoke i agree though if i didnt have a great choice of weed i would still smoke it before i bought a gram of dealer weed. Space in my gorilla plots is very limited and I may  choose something else in place of the Duck, will enjoy makin a selection after xmas hols.

I will be vegging up the outdoor autos bigger before plant out next time to give them a power start in the spring. You got any indoor stuff cookin ? 

:oldtoker: chuggin some Hollands Hope, very unique flavour and aroma. Was a very late finisher, not a big harvest but sweet and slightly cheesy. Nice clear sunny morning high sunshine

on a frosty dawn

Indoor stuff......i wish man,my mrs don't smoke weed (for some reason) and not agree to doing owt indoors :wanker:

Tbf she didn't really agree to me doing it in the greenhouse....i just did it lol

All i can do is watch with envy and wait for next spring now!

• 4 weeks later...

mmmm, lovely smoke report Bruv, I love ANQ, so what you have there must be very special gear. Bet its nearly all gone now though!

@teehee thanks bro. The auto and the fem  Night Queens are top strains and are similar. Good big buds, great flavour full , so smooth the stone and high. Yeah, down to our last henry sadly but just cropped some Blueberrys to hang yesterday.

I have a few seeds of NQ fems to sprout for outdoors. Cos they finish in 8 weeks and are solid indica, should be worth a shot. I see you have Glueberry OG on the grow.... ****in

lovely !! hope you enjoy them as much as we did. Lovin to hear about your adventures in Oz, whats your favourite auto atm ? Cookies for me but the Lime is so good. Haven't managed to get a Sunrise started but once the spring gets here i will try again

Peaceful growing :oldtoker:

Ooooh you love your DP beans don't you Bruv. I have to say they are all good, but the Night Queen for me is the best strain I have smoked. It's consistently a winner! We had so much Lime that it's easy to get complacent and call it 'ordinary' gear, but again it's strong stuff, and kinda sets the benchmark for the rest. I have a feeling the Glueberry will score well!

When it comes to flavour, Cookies is high on the list, but again Night Queen is tops for me, I have an empty jar that stinks of it. 

Glad you like my ramblings about life down here, it is absolutely mental living amongst all these creatures, I remember the old saying in London that you're never more than 6 ft away from a rat.... here it feels like you're never more than 6ft away from something that could kill you!

All the best for the New Year mate, happy growing!

Edited by teehee
  • Like 2

Wish I still had some Night Queen fem and auto bud together to compare but alas all smoked now. I reckon it would be hard to tell . Thanks for you remarks about the DP autos ,

we're in some agreement with rating  the  Queens Limes and Cookies. Fem plants now take up all the space here atmo, can only do auto outdoors now, so Im planning to pick

a couple of new varieties next month. Yes lovin the DP beans bru !  I ve grown quite a few fems and autos from DP catalogue, sprouted dozens, not probs with any plants.

As for ramblings down under, yes mate back home in blighty we love your stories thanks !  We live out in the deep bush an hour from London. The country rats are huge. They walk in the trees at dusk but usually am at least 20 feet away from one at any time. This winter I saw a black fox and a white squirrel. wow it sounds real scary out in the bush in Aus, sounds like you need t be ready to deal with a lot of danger while being immaculately stoned. Well done @teehee here's to a happy new year to you :skin_up:

The only DP fems I have are a pack of Des Frans..... cannot wait to drop those beans mate.

When I was a kid, I used to walk through Epping Forest to school. After reading the Rats by James Herbert, I used to shit myself, especially going home, getting dark, rustling in the bushes....... big rats are horrible beasts! 

I'm sitting in my grow room, it's where we smoke as well, so it's a bit of a den really, floor cushions etc.... we have to keep the windows open for air extraction, and if I turn around and look out of the window behind me........

large.DSC_3011.JPG

Luckily we have mesh screens, but I am paranoid about the seal and strength..... a python could easily knock it out. I'm constantly looking over my shoulder..... and the Missus can't understand how in hell I can nod off in here! That's the joy of Night Queen.... just knockout! (and she don't smoke it!)

• Like 1

@teehee that spider looks terrifying with it s death head look. Hope the mesh holds up and and snakes dont get in sounds like you have your hands full mate. I hear its super hot this summer . I wonder if you will veg up the Desfrans with the autos for 3 weeks and stick em outside to finish under the sun.  Probs waay too dangerous to visit ! I have made a start on my outdoor plots, digging over and clearing up the debris from last autumn. There is a rabbit burrow in one plot active right through the last grow and still occuppied. I work around them.  They love canna but cant be bothered to dig far into the cages before they give up. Keeping out kangeroo would require some engineering !

Thanks for droppin by Tee, great hearin from you. Im chuggin on me favourite Blueberry this morning and the world looks beautiful :cowboy: