New Strain Grow DP's SWEET PASSION FRUIT Automaster

AutoMaster

Hey all; After reading the write up. I just had to try out this new strain from Dutch Passion. A combination of; (Belgian Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Dutch Original Orange Bud).

A Dutch Passionate grower in Belgium, and a friend of the DP Team, has contributed to this strain.

The DP Team said;

The fruitiest strain, we encountered in a "Long Time"............. say no more !  And the perp color is superb......... aroma in the very strong class !

Purple perps of sweet passion fruit feminized :)

large.PF-dutch-passion-passion-fruit-05.jpglarge.PF-dutch-passion-passion-fruit-01.jpglarge.newPF-Passion-Fruit-Dutch-Passion.jpg

This will be my usual Organic Grow, with;  SWEET PASSION FRUIT FEMS, hope to get both phenos from my germination & also i put a few DP's "Outlaws" down. As enjoyed it greatly last time....... and theres always the chance of a pure haze pheno again..........

The organic medium and nutes will all be Dutch, through & through; Gold Label Special Mix; & Nute Pack

Special mix white peat, yey, drain like a bath with no bottom in it !!.

With these items added in to the medium by me;

I add in the following to gold label; combined @ 1tsp per 12ltrs medium. Perlite @1ltr in 15ltrs of medium. Rootgrow @ 1tbls in 10ltrs medium

Hanks Insect Flash

Biotabs Statrex

mycotrex

bactrex beenies

canna arkiavator powder.

RHS rootgrow, and when when potting up, after selection. Potting up from 5 ltr to 18ltr autopots.

Then the mixed medium left to air up to room temp after mixing in a mini electric concrete mixer !!    i wish !!

Organic Nutes; Gold Label;

Nute A&B

Pk Plus

Other nutes

Slow release PK Palm tree ashes, starting the week of 12/12.

Startplus Root it root stim.  End use @12/12 as root growth energy is switch to flower..... with flowering trigger hormone ethylene.

Startplus Seedling first feed. End use day 10

Canna Arkiavator powder. Added to palm tree ash

Sugar burst mollasses, last 4wks of flower.....

PH Up/Down                       

Nowadays i "Part" PH down the res, before adding nutes,  then leave water standing, to saturate with "Air" 78% oxygen 0.03% co2 & 20% Nitrogen, @  (Atmospheric pressure) before adding nute. Then i add nutes to res, then finish off the ph down, just before dishing up the fresh adjusted feed.

Start PH Seedlings 6.3

End of flower last 4 wks Ph is 6.8..........

Flush Pure RO Ph 6.0 to assist in nute flush, better slightly acidic, as any alkaline base left in the medium. Will break down (Disolve) faster in a lower ph flush, acid likes to dissolve base alkalies.

And scale up the ph, in the inbetween period, as you move through the grow..... from 6.3 start to 6.8 finish and 6.0 flush 8-10 days. after flush 3 days no water dry out. Then 48hrs in dark........ i harvest when most of the mobile nutes have been recovered by the plant. So 60% of fan leaves have gone yellow......... and trich load is silverback under flash !!

HE Nitric Acid (PH Down) Veg

PO4 Phos (PH Down) Flower

last 2 weeks flower (PH Down) Citric Acid and 4 days into flush, then using 'Pure RO" to bring up 110% terps, and strip nutes out of exolem system !

Feed Water RO; Buffered with 480-530ppm hard tapwater, to an Ec reading of 0.25. or 5ltrs tap water in 25ltrs of RO. Then aerated 24hrs left to stand 48hrs minimum before use. That means i run 3no 25ltr wine makers buckets for the res sequence. Airstone for each !!

seedling under 567w of led at 120cm from seedling temp 24-26post germ at 18-22c. Placed under light before seedling errupt from surface. As germinating seeds need to adsorb photons during cracking out......... and to form chlorophyll in the micro cotyledon leaves post hatch... and keep temp up in room !!

At day 7 today, i will be feeding the startplus first seedling feed, at Ec 0.2.......... with added root stim also. watering to first run off, to encourage roots to reach to the bottom of pot. And fill the medium evenly. Which i always observe when depotting root ball post harvest...... a large root mass, that consumes the organic medium to 50% plus.

here are the little sweet grapes !!............ day 7 from 1st watering the dry seed, 10mm below soil surface "The Right Way Up" !! ie pointed end of seed down in hole first... then press medium firmish with a flat round disk of some sort, then water (Not To Run Off) then clingfilm over the top....

large.PTDC0174.JPGlarge.PTDC0173.JPGlarge.PTDC0172.JPG

notice the clingfilm removed from pot top, after germ and cotty's green up, then harden the seedlings off...  

250ml of RO PH6.3 before clingfilm put on........... 3 days 100% germ 98% of the time........

large.PTDC0175.JPG

The germ temp is 18-22c........

large.PTDC0176.JPG

any early hatch issues !! hit me back !!........... will be back in for Sweet Passion Fruit updates each 10 days of the grow..........

Got a feeling these perps are going to be super fruit, and pungent.......... ive been warned to re up my carbon filters !!...... i did that last grow thankfully.

After putting 3-4 grows through the filters with no issues..... but better safe than sorry yea....... got the 900mm carbon filter 125mm in the culture room. And on the exit side, outside room, a 125mm ducting "Y" piece, with a 600mm long 125mm filter on each Y piece end. So 2no carbon filters on the out take side also !!.......... 125mm thermo super silent Rhino thermo fan set at 25c to come on full pelt at 400m3/hr removed from a 13.7m3 space !!.......... allowing for system air drag loss............ it removes 180m3 an hour from the space. 13no air changes per hour, the whole grow....... fresh air o2 co2 nitrogen ! means terps !!.............  and chronically dilutes odours......

if the air change in a space is correct. Then at peak flower aromas. You should get a slight hit of the terps when you go in the space...... not a pungent bang in the face when you open up......... proof certain, your air exchange is not tuned in to the dilution rate it should be at...

Enough rant !!  happy grows boys, and see you all at next update 19th Aug or nearest Saturday to it !!........ best to all Automaster

Ps; Thanks to all at, Dutch Passion Seed Company "Amsterdam" !........ especially, Henk, Tony & Jo.....  end of October harvest, so these will be my Xmas "Sweet" terps de flavones Xmas day !! As next harvest will be new year January........

So to all at DP team, thanks greatly for the seeds to run this trial grow.... and new strain. That looks outstanding.....

That most certainly means i got some new flavones de terpeeeenes a coming !, and a new one on me nose bag, Yey...... best, Automaster

• Like 3

On 09/08/2017 at 9:30 PM, vortex said:

sounds delicious ,   will it be ok for outdoor grow?  or is it just  for indoors?

looks delicious also;............ cant speek for the pink grapefruit side of the pheno, but the orange bud yea. Withe the inheritence she has.... would be ok outdoor. being a fem, you would need a long summer ! with temps above 23 for most of ot !.........

better of with auto extreme XXL, shorter summer yielding strain.......... high vigor and resistance. AM

On 09/08/2017 at 10:19 PM, nudger36 said:

Have a good one mate, ill tag along if you dont mind :yep:

Your welcome 36............. are you a sativa preference holder ? or indica ? or dont mind either ?...... whats your current grow 36 sativa / indica etc..... thanks for looking in 36............ AM

A recent 100% sativa PowerPlant...

gallery_80973_7258_19959.jpg

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 3

Thanks for the kind welcome @AutoMasterI really just grow anything I fancy to be honest, tend to like balanced hybrids and the odd heavy indica also grow with different styles, using light deprivation on a couple at the moment too along with LED.

Currently growing GG4, Purple Stardawg, Lemon Crookies which is one of my own hacks, Fire 99 by RGS also just finishing off a GSC by Fastbuds and vegging a Stilton Special by Mephisto, actually grown a lot of autos from Mephisto.

Powerplant looks lovely indeed :yep::yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2017 at 8:11 PM, Bucketboi said:

Of course I am subbed in @AutoMaster

Its attention to detail which I find the most informative and yours always takes the cake.

Bb

Here the update then Bb............ thanks for dropping in........

Day 38 overall, starting from first day the beans where hydrated. Ie above soil, day 35 etc...  3 days into 12/12 now so 38 / 3

Started these of around day 6, above soil, on a slightly stronger feed than is usual for me. A nute only Ec of 0.5 (Total Ec 0.79).

And have had them on, separately fed root stim uptill 12/12 at day 36, just over 5wks veg...... which has now stopped, as 12/12 switched at day 25....

Fed root stim separately, as heavy organic feeds, even at low Ec's, can mess with the silicone seals in the autovalves. I started out on the gold label soil A&B......... but the B appears to be slightly organic......... and makes the feed water at EC 0.5, quite light brown in color. Suggesting organics present.

This was confirmed, when one of the autovalves, began to shut off, not at 12-13mm deep, but at 20mm deep in the auto tray ! organic build up on the autovalve nipple that sit on the silicone seal, under boyancy pressure. Which shut off flow as level rises. Boyancy chamber lifts up on rising water level. And shuts off flow. Increased depth means extra boyancy is needed to close of flow. Suggesting inlet nipple is obstructed with organic matter !!......... needs a clean !!......

The two autopots with valves, sits in an 800mm square tray, 70mm deep. So if a valve fails, and the tray floods into the under tray. The tray can hold the 12ltrs in the "Header Tank"........ so no worries if a valve fails completly !!. It pays to be safe !!

They have been feeding well on the auto feed system, and are typical high end sativa's. And take there time drinking !!..... i only go in there every 3 days to do a feed. The good thing about the autovalves. Is it allows each individual to take the feed at the rate it prefers. As they are on the wicks.....

Suspended "Above" the autopot reservoir.... Ph of feed is now 6.5, moved up from 6.3 at first wetting. in the last 5 days leading upto 12/12 at day 35 (5wks veg), i further topped the outlaw and the larger sweet P fruit........... some of which are very veracious....

Gota go do a feed now, the water is rolling over in one, of the three 25ltrs in a 35ltr bucket. Turning over with a 1500L/hr silent oase water feature pump......... to air the standing water before i add the nutes. Then put 12ltrs into auto feed header tank, which feeds the autovalves.

3 days into 12/12........ internode staggering begun, 3-4 days before 12/12 switch..... day 38 from first hydration......

Sweet Passion Fruit (Fems) & Outlaw Sat Doms......

If you look closely, you can see the bows and central stem, that has been topped,....... this distributes the energy much more evenly across the plants bows and frame. Smaller lower bows, that will sap energy later on in the grow, a few can now be removed, to save energy for the pre flower stretch........ just starting.

Outlaw  (Pic Not Good)

large.PTDC0240.JPG

Sweet P Fruit

The fans showing the extra punch in the nute at 0.5Ec......... mid to heavy green coloration, no tip burn, but just before that point !!.... nute strong enough a this stage for a "Sativa"............ Sweet P......... a vigorous dame for sure !!......... heavy growth, and clawing the Nitrogen up...........  nice structure so far....... to carry the load later !!.......... "Sweet Passion Fruit" is classed XXL yield, if DP put it on it. It usually means it will happen !!.............. get the canes ready i think, looking at the structure at this age, "1 Month 8 days"...

large.PTDC0242.JPGlarge.PTDC0243.JPGlarge.PTDC0244.JPG

The human eye, unlike the rest of our Mammalian cousins........... and distant reptiles of course !! Can see 700+ different shades of "Green"......... the flouro green of new nitrogen eager growth is my favorite color in the canna shades. Except the Autumn colors of full ripening. The oranges and yellows of late canna "perennial" Autumn !!........ lowest temp has been 22, the high 30c in space. RH low 38 the high 48............. 48 at lights out due to reverse respiration of the dark period. Read (Kalvin Cycle) ATP NADPH production. The higher RH at lights out, shows high vigor of the Dames being cultured.

As somatic growth occurs at lights out, post energy ATP production during lights on......... if you added up the total surface area of the leaves, commanding airspace......... would be quite a few square meters of respiration surface. And billions of stoma, fully open, letting out the waste product of somatic growth !! 

See you next update in 14 days, 23rd with some better pics hopefully !! happy culturing to all......... 

Addendum:

Ps; IRMA is a Gruesome Cyclone !!..... however, further evidence the "Tropical" zone is expanding "North" into the "Temperate Zone" ! The sea temperature below IRMA is 32c !!.......... elninio, delivers another "Warm Wet" UK Winter this year then !!      AM

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 1

On 27/08/2017 at 8:11 PM, Bucketboi said:

Of course I am subbed in @AutoMaster

Its attention to detail which I find the most informative and yours always takes the cake.

Bb

Here the update then Bb............ thanks for dropping in........

Day 38 overall, starting from first day the beans where hydrated. Ie above soil, day 35 etc...  3 days into 12/12 now so 38 / 3

Started these of around day 6, above soil, on a slightly stronger feed than is usual for me. A nute only Ec of 0.5 (Total Ec 0.79).

And have had them on, separately fed root stim uptill 12/12 at day 36, just over 5wks veg......

Fed root stim separately, as heavy organic feeds, even at low Ec's, can mess with the silicone seals in the autovalves. I started out on the gold label soil A&B......... but the B appears to be slightly organic......... and makes the feed water at EC 0.5, quite light brown in color. Suggesting organics present.

This was confirmed, when one of the autovalves, began to shut off, not at 12-13mm deep, but at 20mm deep in the auto tray ! organic build up on the autovalve nipple that sit on the silicone seal, under boyancy pressure. Which shut off flow as level rises. Boyancy chamber lifts up on rising water level. And shuts off flow. Increased depth means extra boyancy is needed to close of flow. Suggesting inlet nipple is obstructed with organic matter !!......... needs a clean !!......

The two autopots with valves, sits in an 800mm square tray, 70mm deep. So if a valve fails, and the tray floods into the under tray. The tray can hold the 12ltrs in the "Header Tank"........ so no worries if a valve fails completely !!. It pays to be safe !!

They have been feeding well on the auto feed system, and are typical high end Sativa's. And take there time drinking !!..... i only go in there every 3 days to do a feed. The good thing about the autovalves. Is it allows each individual to take the feed at the rate it prefers. As they are on the wicks.....

Suspended "Above" the autopot reservoir.... Ph of feed is now 6.5, moved up from 6.3 at first wetting. in the last 5 days leading upto 12/12 at day 35 (5wks veg), i further topped the outlaw and the larger sweet P fruit........... some of which are very veracious....

Gota go do a feed now, the water is rolling over in one, of the three 25ltrs in a 35ltr bucket. Turning over with a 1500L/hr silent oase water feature pump......... to air the standing water before i add the nutes. Then put 12ltrs into auto feed header tank, which feeds the autovalves.

3 days into 12/12........ internode staggering begun, 3-4 days before 12/12 switch..... day 38 from first hydration...... i will switch to phos Ph down now in flower. From Nitric acid Ph down during veg..... As the Phos Ph down, stimulates further the rise of the flowering hormone Ethylene".......... post 12/12 switch to flowering..........

Sweet Passion Fruit (Fems) & Outlaw Sat Doms......

If you look closely, you can see the bows and central stem, that has been topped,....... this distributes the energy much more evenly across the plants bows and frame. Smaller lower bows, that will sap energy later on in the grow, a few can now be removed, to save energy for the pre flower stretch........ just starting.

Outlaw  (Pic Not Good)

large.PTDC0240.JPG

Sweet P Fruit

The fans showing the extra punch in the nute at 0.5Ec......... mid to heavy green coloration, no tip burn, but just before that point !!.... nute strong enough a this stage for a "Sativa"............ Sweet P......... a vigorous dame for sure !!......... heavy growth, and clawing the Nitrogen up...........  nice structure so far....... to carry the load later !!.......... "Sweet Passion Fruit" is classed XXL yield, if DP put it on it. It usually means it will happen !!.............. get the canes ready i think, looking at the structure at this age, "1 Month 8 days"...

large.PTDC0242.JPGlarge.PTDC0243.JPGlarge.PTDC0244.JPG

The human eye, unlike the rest of our Mammalian cousins........... and distant reptiles of course !! Can see 700+ different shades of "Green"......... the flouro green of new nitrogen eager growth is my favorite color in the canna shades. Except the Autumn colors of full ripening. The oranges and yellows of late canna "perennial" Autumn !!........ lowest temp has been 22, the high 30c in space. RH low 38 the high 48............. 48 at lights out due to reverse respiration of the dark period. Read (Kalvin Cycle) ATP NADPH production. The higher RH at lights out, shows high vigor of the Dames being cultured.

As somatic growth occurs at lights out, post energy ATP production during lights on......... if you added up the total surface area of the leaves, commanding airspace......... would be quite a few square meters of respiration surface. And billions of stoma, fully open, letting out the waste product of somatic growth !! 

See you next update in 14 days, 23rd with some better pics hopefully !! happy culturing to all......... 

Addendum:

Ps; IRMA is a Gruesome Cyclone !!..... however, further evidence the "Tropical" zone is expanding "North" into the "Temperate Zone" ! The sea temperature below IRMA is 32c !!.......... elninio, delivers another "Warm Wet" UK Winter this year then !!      AM

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/09/2017 at 10:29 PM, nudger36 said:

warm wet just about sums it up, humidity is through the roof.

Nudge mate; cheer for dropping in........ RH Humidity in Air, as a %, is a tricky one in a few area's that count. One being security. Carbon filter failure, in urban settings. When air holds greater than 65% water vapor, and is likely to rise. The "MicroPores" in the nano-hydroscopic cindered Mongolian carbon, super micropore carbon. Begin to seal over with "Condensation"......

Blocking the VOc's (Stinky Perps Terps) from being taken up in the filter carbon micropore "Carbon Sink". It cant scrub the air as much due to this..... above 80% the carbon is 60% failing........ over washed with moisture.......... the flowering odours begin to be pumped out of the space un-filtered........... the older the filter........ the quicker it will fail if micrpore full of terps from 2-3 grows........ 24/7 ext fan, and the RH rises above 65-70%, veg or flower makes no diff....  more non smokers around now vaping can smell a horse at 500 paces !!

The impact on growth of high RH...... is retraction of growth. The so called VPD effect...... which tropical plants, and strains, such as Sativa's. Have of to a tee. That is, the VP "Vapor Pressure" in a leaf, is X. In the canna's case it's 65% leaf RH, at around 26-28c.

If the air around it the plant, at mid veg, is 32c and 69% RH, in air. The VPD, D = Difference. The Vapor Pressure Differential, is "Negative" VPd, the difference Is 4c. Four degree's difference negative. At 6 degree's centigrade, negative VPd, or 32c - 35c 71% RH, up from 65% at 28c. The plant closes the stoma. To protect from the hard work it take to respirate, and or combat forced hydration from high Neg VPd.

Conversely, in high positive VPd's....... air much drier that 65% RH, the plant also closes stoma to protect from de-hydration..... in both cases somatic growth slows rapidly, to conserve energy......... survival mode......... 

Sativa's......... being more of a tropical gene set......... lap up de hydration, but not to keen on over hydration......... and i find are highly variable drinkers as a genus............ particularly the Pure breed sativa's, tropical zone sativa strains, southern equatorial..... but are not as quick to close stoma if environmental trouble shows up. Unlike indica's......... the droop leaves of disappointment when you make a late watering... !!  Here are the current mid veg early 12/12 grow stats... Super Fruit, "sweet Passion Fruit" fem.

Ph down still Nitric acid, as still on veg feed, wk 2.5 12/12 (Sativa's) veg Ph now 6.5 up from 6.3 start.

If your good with Ph down, combined with the acidity of the nutrients, you shouldn't need "Ph Up".......... i come in with Ph down to and around the mark  6.8. Then add acidic nute salts, that brings Ph down to 6.5......... bobs you auntie nowadays......... you aint used Any Ph "Up" silicone, alkaline salts that increase "Total Ec" over the 100 days. But have it, Ph "Up" in reserve in case you overshoot Nitric acid Ph down !!

Ec on the new gold label A&B organic (Risky on aquavalves !), is Nute only 0.6 @day 52, 17 on 12/12, but they love it !! And no clogged up aquvalve leaks yet !! but micro tip burn is showing, on the SPF, as it's high dom sati....... total feed Ec 0.85

Temps 27c to 31c

RH not above 48% or below 38%

25ltrs RO buffered to Ec 0.25 First. With hard tap water at 550ppm total hardness alkalinity, or TDS. Aired, then nutes added.

Total feed Ec inc Ph down & RO buffering before nutes added to the TDS level... total Ec 0.85

Dissolved oxygen in RO Buffered water is = to 89% saturation DO/Co2, after 3 days standing, temp has risen to pushing up alkalinity.............. so a 3 day aired 25ltr bucket, at 19c. It's first test Ph before use is Ph8.3-Ph8.7 and the alkalinity of oxygen anions, eg negatively charged, Ph down required ! high alkalinity The Oxygen is what is holding up the high Ph reading, inc buffer salts and Ph down salts...   alkaline anions set out below........ all require Ph down to ballance Ph........

(O2-), sulfide (S2-), fluoride (F-), chloride (Cl-), bromide (Br-), iodide (I-), nitride (N3-) and hydride (H-)

Enough canna science !!, it's a scientists birthday today.... Asima Chatterjee 100 today........ Appy,B,Day, Dr. Assy.........PH.d.

On that note here are the Dames at 52 days from 1st wetting beans........ pre hatch start date........ and 17 day's into 12/12 Canna Equinox !!............ the stats are, for those interested; soz about pic quality... me digi just started playing up in low RH ! ??... gota change it..... all passion fruit shot, none of the Outlaw.... do those inc next update... DP's new SPF sati dome high fruit strain... is nice...

sweet passion fruit day 57, day 17 of flowering on 12/12 canna equinox

large.PTDC0249.JPGlarge.PTDC0250.JPGlarge.PTDC0252.JPGlarge.PTDC0253.JPGlarge.PTDC0254.JPG

the lighter green "New Growth" is nitrogen hungry...... and should be, as Ec is right, to avoid leaf nute tip burn..... caused by overnute. Conversly the older full green darker fans show the nitrogen is well present !!

Overfurt, if sustained, can and which will, affects the growing medium total salt balance at end of flowering, which can end up, a highly alkaline substrate, using "Hard Tap Water" as base liquid for feeds.........

The trick is, however, to aim at lower salt content in the growth medium after 100 days feeding "Salts" ..!! . So plant can breath during late onset flowering...... at the right Ph  when everything needs to in ballance. For the final trichome push.... late flower load up, and full spectrum nutrient uptake during flowering.....  nxt update 14 days 8th october. Traditional "Soham"        Automaster

How Ph and Total salts TDS can affect nutrient uptake at end of flower and lead to deff outbreaks, when you dont need them...  in particular phos and iron manganese, trace element, all above Ph7... uptake severly cut down. And these elements important for full flowers, needing full spectrum of nutrients to load up the goods !! at 100 days,,,,,,  AM

gallery_80973_7265_990.gifgallery_80973_7265_54609.jpggallery_80973_7265_9979.jpg

The above plants where selected from 5 plants germinated for each one plant required. Only the biggest and tallest where selected.......... no odd ones out, and no issue with a no bean hatch. In this case the sweet passion fruit total beans wetted, was 100% germination. So full selection was posible. Only one, the best plant selected from 5 candidates, for each plant required. The rest chopped at 15-18 days end of selection. Plants selected in and from, 5ltr pot sample population, roots well showing at bottom before 18ltr gold label re pot, around day 18 veg, potted up into;

"Double Capillary matt, 40mm strips wicked, into the bottom of pot, 40mm slots, at the bottom of the  18ltr Autopots".

Autopots fitted with autovalve water level control 13-15mm depth. AM

Edited by AutoMaster

• 1 month later...

Update; Day 86 (Overall 12.7Wks) Day 49 Flower (7Wks).

I have just topped up me vape, with blueberry slush !! (2ml) !........... with a zingy exhalation tangy 1 ! So ready to roll !!

Right, seven weeks into flower, i have a couple that are super sensitive to nute......... at max 0.8Ec nute only......... the bad news is. Unless these Dame start to change leaf color very soon ! I dont have a "Purple Sweet Passion Fruit" pheno in my lot, ie "o" outa 10.

Nonetheless, the green phenos, are in the middle of loading up, a bag full of 'hard Sugars" !! resin.......... i aint pushed to hard with the Gold label Pk....... but it has been present for a while........... the gold label A+B equal amounts combi. backed by matching Pk. All are matched to the soil "Special Mix".

I have just put them back on auto watering, for a 3 day period. Then 1 night dry out. then back on at Ec0.8............

The dames in the middle of the genetic spread. Are very strong, and bulky........... temps are holding up outside at 18c in November !! nearly !!............ so temps have been very stable around 28c at canopy. keeping soil at 21c-22c......... all the way. So no nute uptake interuptions.......... or deffs so far................ just the 2 super nute sensative green phenos.

power plant 4no just rocks as per usual............. very reliable in pheno outcomes.............the outlaw, allways needs more than the max 0.8Ec................... and consequently, retrieves mobile nutes like a bitcoin bank as she greedy's along........... but as usual is stacked with ripe sugars....... "delta 9" complexes....... inc the power terps thrown off by the passion fruit !!  Gota download HMRC yerly's now ;( so gota go. But no trouble from the SPF........... except the 2 sensi dames !!

one more week on nutes then 10 days Pure RO desalting and flushing............. tune up the terps >>>  hello father Christmas !!

86 days  7wks in flower                some pics aint all that.......... digi is gone, will get a new one !!

SPF

large.PTDC0263.JPGlarge.PTDC0261.JPG

Power plant............ potent classic, and a common visitor to the space, for good reason !! she is a favorite sativa F9+

large.PTDC0265.JPGlarge.PTDC0262.JPG

punchy outlaw, below !!................. another frequent "Amnesia" visitor........... a bountiful sativa  Outlaw, just beginning to ripen the load >>

large.PTDC0264.JPG

Final pics and weights next then............ in readiness for xmas binge !!  21 days or less, final load shots  .. best to all  Automaster

Ps, theres a new world record mirror carp, at 137.7lbs  (49kg)......... it on face book, the guy has trouble lifting it for the photo !! 137lb !! AM

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2017 at 4:47 AM, 912GreenSkell said:

Awesome bud!! Those look super great!! And the smells.....divine?

Cheers bud, got to rush, doing this in between the microwave !!........

They are rocking up............. and smell like sugar laden sorbet.... .................... Passion fruits..........  on flush now, will do lights out silverback shots weekend.......... they are holding up there own weight, which is quite a bit !!......... im reaching for support, but they are not needed this time, but heavier ? must be the new nutes !!...  you can realy see the photons hitting the leaves in these contrast shots etc.. AM

large.SUNP0263.JPGlarge.SUNP0264.JPGlarge.SUNP0265.JPG

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 2

104 Day Harvest Update; 77 days flowering.....  SWEET PASSION FRUIT POWER PLANT OUTLAW

I left them to go to a higher % amber, this harvest........ as i prefer the full sedation, a fully ripe Higher Sativa, of this quality, delivers.

The Sweet Passion Fruit (SPF). gave as mentioned, the extra terps during the final 3 weeks of ripening the load.

A delectable bouquet, and best described from the terp wheel........ the trich load, as below, was heavy.

AM's.... TW Choices

FRUITY (Berry)

FRUITY (Pome)

FRUITY (Tropical PF)

HERBAL (Soft)

FLORAL (Sweet)

A very nice terp collection........

gallery_80973_7265_90241.png

I also grew out, my 5ltr PF, i use for early deffs or issue pre warning samplers........... as below. She was a pleasure to trim, the sweet passion fruit, as was the Power Plant, as allways......... a stunner.........

The pics where taken, after 12 days on pure water......... which leaches the nute store from the soil........ and potentiates the final load. Until depletion, then the plant starts proper on retrieving mobile nutes from it reserves in the frame. Taking them to the full term "Silverback" stage !! every last nute converted to THC CBD and others...............

These where pushed to a top end Ec of  "0.8".....@Wk7 Flower..., plus ph up/down, buffer salts to Ec 0.25-035. Pk@0.35 final push, last 5wks, before flush.........

SWEET PASSION FRUIT 100 DAYlarge.SUNP0269.JPG

large.SUNP0271.JPG

BELOW LEFT OF SHOT, THE 5LTR PASSION FRUIT, ZIP COLAS !!

large.SUNP0278.JPGlarge.SUNP0274.JPGlarge.SUNP0284.JPG

POWER PLANT............. Had the edge on weight, by a margin of 20%............ but this is a legendery strain, i chose not to topp the colas on a couple of the power plant............ so the colas energy has not been re-distributed on these frames.... PP 100% Sativa Fem

large.SUNP0268.JPG

large.SUNP0276.JPGlarge.SUNP0273.JPGlarge.SUNP0277.JPGlarge.SUNP0275.JPGlarge.SUNP0282.JPG

No issues encountered with the sweet passion fruit, the 2 outlaws where also quite heavy this time........ there where no staminate seen in the sweet passion fruit. During this grow out........... neither the PowerPlant or Outlaw also......... no issues.....

Gota go, pick up them favored sticky scissors !!, as you can see from the upshot above. Simple trimming is allways a bonus with sativas., minimal leaf count, high light penetration !! I will pop back, with the final stats......... and finish the SPF blog !!  AM

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 2