Topdraw's Auto Adventure. Blue Kush & Moby Dick.

Topdraw

@Smokey-73 @itsmeithink cheers fellas it's a fair bit more than I thought I'd pull 60 days into this grow but just shows how much weight they packed on in the last few weeks. 

I'll be putting my feet up for the next few months and working through those jars, no growing till next summer when the garage warms up. Bit early to say what would be next, but a Dinafem auto would be a good bet. 

Cheers TD

• Like 4

I'd love a devoted grow space not just bottom corner of my bedroom the tent is a little loud but MRS Smokey can sleep through it so as the saying goes happy wife happy life lol plus the thought of a Xmas smoke we didn't pay through the noses for. 

• Like 3

On 06/11/2017 at 11:40 PM, Topdraw said:

GRAND TOTAL OF 1043g which I think is 37.25 oz. This is .87gpw which I'm over the moon with.

You have absolutely smashed it mate and this is something to definitely be proud of :)

Yes the genetics matter but so does the grower and technique used and I must say you have represented the Dinafem brand really well indeed  :)

Enjoy this harvest mate ;)

This has been a great grow to follow along and a well deserved harvest :bong:

Enjoy brother well earned  :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 4

Sterling work Topdraw, smashed the grow and a well decent haul for your efforts...I'm only slightly, just a bit jealous of a Key sitting in the jars lol  I need a bigger grow room :yes:

Top work mate, enjoy the shmoke :v:

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark @jadenugs @botanics thanks for stopping in fellas, I'm super pleased with how it's worked out. It's always a gamble when your starting out for the first time in a new grow setup but have to say the larger tent was easier than I imagined. By that I mean the environment not the extra work. The extra 600w meant temps were higher but crucially on cooler evenings they didn't drop much below 22, so no need for the tube heaters.  I was concerned the extractor wouldn't cope on warmer days but to be honest I ran it at 75% nearly all the time and everything was fine. Apart from the odd day just over 30. 

Training these autos in @blackpoolbouncer style is THE way to grow them in my opinion, plus some bang on genetics from the good people at Dinafem. 

Botanics man just take the plunge, I love my new tent, even if it was the cheapest one I could find ! With your skills Jesus knows how much you'd pull from it. 

Thanks fellas

TD

• Like 6