Tete’s Dinafem blue hash diary

Tete

Sorry to read about the bud rot issues mate. Never good to lose any bud to rot especially when hard work has been put in.

You are 100% correct why this has happened. Due to such a densely structure bud and higher than normal rh it can cause this to happen. You sound to be ontop of the issue and with 30% Amber you are not far from the finish line :bong:

Let's keep our fingers crossed for a mold free harvest :)

Great update as usual and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time mate  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 3

:( Gutted for you with the rot man, it's a right pita, hope you donlt get anymore and manage to bring them home without any more :v:

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark @botanics cheers dudes.

its a pain getting the rot issues but ill take it on the chin, its part of the game from time to time i suppose.its been a great ride i just wish after looking through all the other diaries i was abit more meticulous with mine.(its my first official one so im still learning lol ) 

i lost a fair bit on the first but was lucky on the second.

ive took the last 1 down and while giving her trim i found the slightest bit of mold on 1 of the buds so probably timed it right!

the trichs were between 30% to 40% amber.

large.5a04d7a6c39ce_budbluetoo.jpglarge.blieu.jpg

i changed the white balance on my camera for these 2 shots 

large.diblue.jpglarge.5a04dbce8f835_bluehar.jpg

and 1 of the side branches 

large.5a04d8d35e826_bluebud40.jpg

• Like 9

Yeah timed it right Tete if you found more ;) looks good and soon be dried so looking forward to hearing how she smokes up too... tidy mate:v:

• Like 3

You made the right call mate and by the sound of things know that mold/rot can occur :)

That said you still look to have come away with a decent harvest of what looks like some pure fire looking product. Once fully dry and cured you will have some potent bud packed with flavour :)

Here's to a successful drying stage and will be looking forward to a smoke report when the time comes  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Nice buds those dude, nice pics too. 30-40% amber, knock me out with a hammer lol

Nice one mate, hope the dry and cure goes well. Enjoy your fruits :yep:

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark @jadenugs

thank you very much dudes,i cant wait to fill my lungs with this beauty :yep: i have a few bottles of banana beer in the fridge and a couple of sample buds of blue hash that im going enjoy this evening.i will get a smoke report up for you mark asap buddy.

• Like 2