CARD PAYMENTS NOW AVAILABLE...

panik

OK guys/girls think we have finally set up a card payment option on our website now , just check out as normal selecting card payment option and all should be good to go, ...

If anyones interested in  making an order to trail it out for us I will happily throw in a free pack seeds of your choice let me know if it works fine, easy checkout option etc and your choice of FREE seeds id much appreciate it and send you your special  seed parcel asap...:yep:

Happy shopping...

Edited by panik
  • Like 11

bit late for me now but i will have a go tomorrow cos i got my eye on a strain or 2

thats if the offer will still be open

• Like 1

@panik

I get the following when visiting the site mate:

The store cannot be loaded in your browser because of some JavaScript errors, sorry. Below here's the exact error occurred.

Error: Unknown runtime error

24 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

@panik

I get the following when visiting the site mate:

What browser are you using mate fire fox plays up but it works fine on all other browsers

Ah sorry dude, I had my browser (Maxthon) in Retro mode (for older sites) without realising. Changed the engine back to the latest one and it's displaying fine now :)

• Like 1

So hold fire with card payments were having a few hiccups again will let you all know on improvements ,...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Card payments are out of order at the moment guys iv noticed a few orders been abandoned on our platform as the card payment systems down , were hoping to get this sorted by Monday so bare with us at the minute , you can still make orders by cash/postal orders , payments into any barcalays using bank details provided on check out using cash option , or bank transfers ,.. 

sorry for any inconvenience 

Thanks  Panik,...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Card payments playing up again guys bare with me if anyone's put an order in this morning its likely been abandoned , so check for confirmation email from us if you don't receive one please re-do order with a bank transfer of other option ,...

Sorry guys bare with I'm on it to sort it,..:yinyang: 

• 3 months later...

Not sure what is going on, but getting this error while trying to pay via card. double checked address/post code, so must be something else.

Payment error: Card Declined. Card declined: AVS policy

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, zorg said:

Not sure what is going on, but getting this error while trying to pay via card. double checked address/post code, so must be something else.

AVS policy is the address verification used by the card issuer. Declined cos of AVS policy means that the billing address you've entered is different to the one that the card company has (it often happens if you live in a flat, enter the postcode and the computer system doesn't recognise that the building has more than one residence, happens to me sometimes, you have to make sure that you enter the billing address details in exactly the same format as it is for your card).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zorg said:

Did you get sorted mate