Craig's Indoor Dinafem Diary 2017/18

craigfjyp

@Dinafem-Mark

hi Mark, its compost I use mate, clover multipurpose compost, I'm not sure what nutes is added(if any) but they have been in the pots for a good 6 weeks now so if there was any food it would have been used up by now I think....

• Like 1

hello guys, I was away for 12 days and I had to get my mother to look after my plants, she hasn't done a very good job, she has been turning the fans and stuff off at nights and switching them back on in the mornings so they haven't been getting fresh air at nights, the plants are looking really yellow and poorly, I am thinking of just ripping them and starting again with the seeds I still have left, I could even start the cali hash plants again as I still have 2 of each seed, Iv got plants in flower also and below the canopy they look real bad, the top ft looks good though, I will never leave her looking after them again lol I couldn't  believe it when she said she switched the fans and stuff off at night, they have been living on stale air now at nights for nearly 2 weeks, I took a couple of pics and i'll decide overnight if I should just pull the babies and start over.....

large.59c7c1500dc98_phone969.jpglarge.59c7c154628db_phone971.jpglarge.59c7c152983d4_phone970.jpglarge.59c7c15600e24_phone973.jpg

this is the flower tent lol >>>>large.59c7c15759b6c_phone982.jpg

• Like 2

Don't be to hard on mum mate. Things happen and I'm sure with some tlc these will pull through :)

I would remove all that dead, yellow foliage,  possibly re-pot and try to revive :)

If not I'm only a pm away :)

Keep us posted on how you fair mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 24/09/2017 at 3:42 PM, craigfjyp said:

if I should just pull the babies and start over.....

Hi craig, I would give those a chance bud, foliar feed should green them up pretty quickly and as Mark says, get rid of the dead stuff.:yep:

Good Luck

atb

stu:oldtoker:

• Like 2

@stu914 @Dinafem-Mark

iv already binned them, I am going to just start from scratch, iv still got 2 of each seed left, it will also give me a chance to do the cali hash plant sooner than I was expecting now, which is the only bonus about it all, even the plants iv got flowering are in a pretty bad state, all the foliage has fallen off from around were I would normally strip them back, I don't know if that's turned out lucky or if it will have any effect on the plants as they grow, its only about the top 10/15in that looks ok, I'm hoping they will start to perk up now I'm back looking after them, they have stretched pretty big also, iv got the light as high as it goes but its still bleaching the tips of the buds, I will give them another week or so and see if they perk up, if not I will just need to start from the beginning again.

• Like 3

@craigfjypSo sorry to read this mate if we can help in any way such as genetics hit me up in the pm,s and I'll see what I can do :)

Never good to lose any plants let alone the while crop :(

Sorry mate :(

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@craigfjypSo sorry to read this mate if we can help in any way such as genetics hit me up in the pm,s and I'll see what I can do :)

Never good to lose any plants let alone the while crop :(

Sorry mate :(

All the best 

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark

thanks for the offer mate but Iv still got 2 of each seed left, I will get them started in the next week or two and start another diary with them, and iv also got the HSO seeds to start as well so if I do 2 of each then that will give me 4 different strains to get on with, thanks again bud.....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

hello peeps,

so, after a short break iv started the CHP and IP off again, I started with all the seeds I had left and I'm pleased to say it was a 100% strike rate, 4 out of 4 all popped and been potted on, I have 2 of each but the CHP looks to be dragging its heels compared to the others iv sprouted at the same time, I'm hoping they're fine as that's the strain I was really wanting to grow, when they died at the start of this diary I was gutted about it so hopefully these ones turn out better, I will post a couple of pics from when I first sprouted them and from a week old but I will need to wait to post the latest pics as iv not uploaded them yet.

the pics are mixed up but the CHP and IP are always on the right hand side....

large.S6301900.JPGlarge.S6301914.JPGlarge.S6301927.JPGlarge.S6301922.JPGlarge.S6301909.JPGlarge.S6301928.JPG

• Like 2

21 hours ago, craigfjyp said:

so, after a short break iv started the CHP and IP off again, I started with all the seeds I had left and I'm pleased to say it was a 100% strike rate, 4 out of 4 all popped and been potted on,

This is great news and even better to see you back on the forum and posting again :)

The seedling look healthy and fingers crossed the chp perform a lot better this time as I know it is a strain you want to grow :)

Great germination rates and great to see you back :)

Until your next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

cheers mark....

iv taken some pics tonight so the diary will be completely up to date, im only feeding them tap water for now as iv got a feeling the compost I'm using is maybe a little to hot for the CHP, they didn't take off at the start of the diary and now one looks weird like its 2 different colours, anyway here's the pics....

the top 2 are the CHP and then the 2 IP and a group shot at the bottom.  the 2nd pic down is the CHP that's 2 different colours....

large.S6301964.JPGlarge.S6301963.JPGlarge.S6301962.JPGlarge.S6301961.JPGlarge.S6301958.JPG

• Like 2

hey guys,

iv nothing new to report yet so here's some up to date pics....

the IP are on the left and the CHP are on the right, the CHP have been hard to get started, the first 3 I done died when they were only about an inch or two tall and out of these 2 I have 1 good one(which I'm delighted about because that's the strain I was wanting to try the most) and the other ones went the same as the first 3, you will see it in the pics, iv still kept it because its not dead yet so ill see what it does before I get rid....

large.S6301995.JPGlarge.S6301994.JPGlarge.S6301993.JPGlarge.S6301992.JPGlarge.S6301988.JPGlarge.S6301989.JPGlarge.S6301990.JPGlarge.S6301991.JPGlarge.S6301984.JPGlarge.S6301985.JPGlarge.S6301986.JPGlarge.S6301987.JPGlarge.S6301983.JPGlarge.S6301982.JPGlarge.S6301981.JPG

• Like 4

Sorry to hear you have had some germination issues with our California hash plant mate never nice to read :(

On a more positive note the one you do have through looks nice and healthy with the industrial plant performing well :)

I know this is very early bit you do look to have 2 phenos of our IP so this could be interesting  :yep:

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark

hey bud, thanks for looking in....

I haven't had any problems with the industrial plant mate, even the 3 I culled at the start of the diary were looking great before they were left in the hands of my mum and even then if I wasn't moving house I could probably have saved them with a little tlc.

when something a little more exciting starts happening I will do a proper update but until then I will just post up to date pics so folks can see the progress if they want.

• Like 1