Dutch Passion Sativas; Power Plant + Freddy's Best & Outlaw

AutoMaster

UPDATE; POWER PLANT FREDDY'S & OUTLAW (FEMS)

Day 65 oa / 31 F. &

Day 94 oa / 58 F.

As usual, been a straight forward grow.... zero deffs or issues. All drinking well right upto the flush started today day 94......

Starting to pack on final load now........ getting heavy with fruits, had to give support again !! due to startling bounty weight.......

Temps been back up to 32c of recent days...... and as high as 35.5c RH 42%....... the sativas seem to perform to a higher level in these temps :). Due to latitude genetics..... heat is brushed off, as is low RH below 40%........ let em dry out for 2 days in the heat and not even one dropped wilted leaf lower down or mid plant.

A great set of sativas for these ever hotter, drier (Shorter) summers. And colder wetter, longer winters...... right up the sativa street !!....

Final feed (Wick Fed) EC 0.89 inc 150-200mg/ltr = (Ec 0.2 - 0.3) = tap water (580ppmCaCo2) calcium carbonate buffer to RO water.

Nute only Ec 0.6 - 0.8) RH range 38% - 48%   summer RH. been feeding during the dark period 12hr. Lights out feeding an hour before lights on.

Just started flush, as usual pure RO, Ph down "Citric Acid"  C6 H8 "O"7......... it gives oxygen to water also. Great for potentiating terps and fruits resin build up, near end of "maturation".

Enough waffle !!............. Dutch Passion Dames >>>>> PP + FB + Outlaw......

Day 65 overall 31 Days flowering.

POWER PLANT

large.PTDC0153.JPG

FREDDY'S BEST

large.PTDC0154.JPG

OUTLAW

large.PTDC0147.JPG

large.PTDC0152.JPG

Day 94 & Day 58 12/12 flower

POWER PLANT

large.PTDC0153.JPG

large.PTDC0154.JPG

large.PTDC0163.JPG

FREDDY'S BEST

large.PTDC0155.JPG

large.PTDC0159.JPG

OUTLAW

large.PTDC0156.JPG

large.PTDC0157.JPG

Just starting to show the brown phistills now........... on the flush now pure RO Ph down with citric acid.....

Managed to blag a week of work, with a well though out crackerjack !!, back to nick Monday though :( gutted, but thought i would put up the grow pics, as i had time before going back to hell !!........ av a great wkend,       best to all Automaster

• Like 3

All I can say mate is well fucking done.

The only negative I have is that I go back to my grow and think, well fuck I have some learning and tweaking to do.

BB

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bucketboi said:

All I can say mate is well fucking done.

The only negative I have is that I go back to my grow and think, well fuck I have some learning and tweaking to do.

BB

I was just thinking the same myself..... looks like those pics have been cut out of the catalogue mate!

@AutoMaster, if I was back in Blighty, I would give up growing and just get some from you!

• Like 2

On 09/07/2017 at 2:29 AM, teehee said:

I was just thinking the same myself..... looks like those pics have been cut out of the catalogue mate!

@AutoMaster, if I was back in Blighty, I would give up growing and just get some from you!

Thanks guy's............. just goes to show what a bit of oxygen up the posterior can do !! By that i mean, the pot bottom is susspended over the autopot res.  4 wicks ascend into the pot soil medium Gold label special mix from the Dam....

gallery_80973_7265_12755.jpg

the plant gets o2 up the wicks....... is key to the loading up at the end........

gallery_80973_7265_96629.jpg

the pic above and below show the water in hols. The square pot sits on all 4 corners of the 38mm deep round tray. the auto valve only lets in "15mm max 20mm" depth of water. so no wet bottoms forming deadly hydrogen sulphide "Rotten eggs" ! instead wicked  oxygen highway......  you cant overwater a plant from below, only from above, as salts get washed back down and "Fluctuate PH" AM

gallery_80973_7265_38042.jpg

is one of the tricks in my armery anyhow !!......... Automaster

• Like 2

@AutoMaster

That is a very interesting way of feeding which I like. If it's ok, I would like to ask you a few questions later on about your experience with this wick system. I use a passive feed system where I feed from the bottom only and let the plant wick it up ( not grown in soil yet so I use predominantly vermiculite as it has a real good wick affect). If your cool with it, I'll Pm your some questions.

cheers

BB

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks BB,.............. here are a few harvest pics, some led, some lights out.............. harvest was at day 115....... 2.5months of flowering. To the very ripe stage. As this is when, the true resin loading occurs. And the final weight is pushed up. Average over the plants was 145g dry.......... 3 dames under each light. 3 189's used..............  the outlaw was heaviest as allways, amnesia laden Dame.

The pure RO flush, Ph'ed to 6.8, and well aerated. Dose the trick of ripening well. I leave them in pots with no water lights on for 4-6 days after the 12-15 days flush. Flushed every other day to run off. After flushing watering is finished. They begin to dry out. As all the water is used up by day 6 of no water.

At day 6 no water, the sativas are resilient. And do not drop / flop fan leaves. But make the most of the remaining stored nute, and water. As the final trich load is pushed on.

The pics are of day 6 no water, just before harvest. The root ball is bone dry. And will not smell, when bagged up for root ball smuggling !!............ and can be kept without odor. Until smuggling commences. I ought to employ "Poldark" to smuggle me root ball out !!

The full Monty with the PP this run. Reguards to terps and weight.......... it is such and easy plant to trim !! as you rotate it looking up the stem, snip the fans off as you turn the stem. A joy !!........ few sugar leaves trimed back, snip bud clusters as you go, a dream done in no time. And minimal green waste to dry out before smuggling out with root balls ;) !! final run off Ph 6.8, Ec 0.2.

here are a few random shots mostly Power Plant and freddys, as the outlaw ripened and came down early, i just bagged it after work, without final pics........ but as she was multiple topped and lots of branches topped into double bows. She was full of satalite buds triple walnut sized...........

PP LED

large.PTDC0172.JPGlarge.PTDC0173.JPGlarge.PTDC0174.JPGlarge.PTDC0183.JPG

PP lights out comparison...........

Freddys best multi topped branches.... holding weight !!

large.PTDC0155.JPG

PP........... mature at day 115........ amber 80%

large.PTDC0189.JPGlarge.PTDC0190.JPGlarge.PTDC0191.JPG

Reverse pheno PP......... still wanting more time !! as these phenos do. Just starting to pull back the mobile elements as the flower trigger hormone, ethylene begins to fade...... these phenos are some of the strongest i have smoked...... and last until the next morning !! high in CBD CBN CBC canna bichrome.............. sleeping kit !!   REM sleep kit and i love that for good health....

large.PTDC0194.JPG

pleased with the overall finish............. heavy as you would expect from an F10+ pure bred sativa, such as DP's PowerPlant. And a nice easy smoke............. Automaster

Ps next beans are the "Passion Fruit"............ double fruit !! and pure bred DP "Haze"........... just had to try it post the Monolith experience during last run............ best weekend to all,  Automaster

• Like 1

@AutoMaster

well once again there is a lot of food for thought in that last post AM

i have read this thread a few times now but will have to go through it many more times as it's a veritable goldmine.

cheers

BB

• Like 1