Critical cheese grow diary

K-B

Hello. This time around I'm am growing 4 critical cheese. I'm doing 4 in 6l pots as opposed to one big plant in a 14.5l pot, which is what i did last time. That took took took long. She was a lovely bush but I can finish this grow much quicker and I'm hoping for a bigger yield too.

Being from the UK I've smoked a fuck ton of cheese, real cut and other shit. As nice as a good bit of Luton can be, I just get bored with it. BUT, I have grown critical from dinafem before and believe the 2 strains could compliment each other well so I'm exited.

Set up is same as before,  refer to my dinachem diary if you'd like information. Plants are 12 days from seed and were put into 6l pots last night. They rooted out their party cups very densely and quickly. One thing that will be interesting is that 3 plants are in allmix but one is in miracle grow, which I'm not happy about to be honest being it's not organic but I ran out of soil and had no choice, so the difference in growth and health will interesting. 

@Dinafem-mark ill make this one a bit more interesting than the dinachem lol. 

The plan is to get 4 plants of similar structure to last time but obviously smaller, that's going to be easier said than done though as 2 seem like they're gonna big right stretchy fuckers 1 more stumpy and one seems pretty standard. 

Any questions fire away. 

Pics 

Cc1

large.530201714124.jpg

Cc2

large.53020171415.jpg

Cc3 (ons in miracle gorw)

xlarge.530201714152.jpg

Cc4

large.530201714217.jpg

Groups 

large.530201714310.jpglarge.530201714328.jpg

Cheers..

• Like 5

Best of luck with your grow K-B, as far mark he has run off to another land, well on holiday for a few weeks.

• Like 2

Can you share some more info on your setup? :) Growing some Blue Cheese right now, picked some up yesterday as well.. really nice to be honest.

~LD

• Like 2

Thanks so much mate for getting this grow going :yep: just from the pictures I would have to agree you certainly have more than 1 pheno with this run of critical cheese :) I would say at least 2 phenos which may take a little more maintenance to keep the canopy even :)

This is going to be a fun one to watch and thank you again for getting this diary going and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 3

@tokenroll  thanks mate. Let's see how it goes.

@leaf dog Before we talk about my set up I gotta say I love leaf dog! He's one of my favourite UK rappers. Most UK rappers on high focus are sick! Im assuming you like the four owls and mic righteous and rhyme asylum to then? Respect man UK hip hop is way underrated . Some are deep stories and some use very clever metaphors.

Anyway, for my set up please check out my dinachem diary which is very easy to find in the dinafem section. Saves me typing it all put again 

@Dinafem-mark it Will be a challenge mate but I think that extra focus will help my mind set. Will be a nice variety in smoke too :). Promised you I'm gonna run these seeds 2 years ago and I'm glad I'm fulfilling it :)

Cheers guys

• Like 3

Best of luck mate. I defo' agree on the multiple small pots over one large one. Will be interesting to see how cheesy this one is.

What did you think of the Dinachem? I always see this strain.

• Like 2

@Greenvision cheers mate, you are right. I only went for one plant last time due to the paranoia of my Mrs but she's seen sense now that we can make these much quicker so the paranoia is over sooner and our bills will be lower! I'm curious on this one too, I'd like a hint of cheese but more c+ I think. Looks I have 3 possibly 4 different phenos so I'm sure I'll get a bit of everything. 

Honestly, dinachem is ok but I found it very bland compared to other dinafem strains I've tried. I could of grown her better and may of just had a bad pheno, only having one  plant I can't make a fair judgement really. 

• Like 2

Oh, I must add Cc1 isn't as off centre as it looks, the stems bent back when she was re potted, which has since been rectified.

Edited by K-B
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, K-B said:

@tokenroll  thanks mate. Let's see how it goes.

@leaf dog Before we talk about my set up I gotta say I love leaf dog! He's one of my favourite UK rappers. Most UK rappers on high focus are sick! Im assuming you like the four owls and mic righteous and rhyme asylum to then? Respect man UK hip hop is way underrated . Some are deep stories and some use very clever metaphors.

Anyway, for my set up please check out my dinachem diary which is very easy to find in the dinafem section. Saves me typing it all put again 

@Dinafem-mark it Will be a challenge mate but I think that extra focus will help my mind set. Will be a nice variety in smoke too :). Promised you I'm gonna run these seeds 2 years ago and I'm glad I'm fulfilling it :)

Cheers guys

Yes mate :') we are gonna get on haha! Going to Nozstock in Herefordshire next month and both Dabbla and Ocean Wisdom are there! I'm also a massive fan of all the High Focus members even BVA, Verb T. I really like Res One I don't know if you've heard him but listen to him and Split Prophets. (We should start a UK Hip-hop thread, in fact I'm on it).

~LD

@Leaf Dog  yeah man I can see us getting on good. Not enough people understand or respect UK hip hop like the artists we talk of. So many fools assume all UK shit is grime and crap which is lyrically awful and the beats are generic. REAL UK hip hop is proper deep and meaningful man. Do you rate wretch32? I never did until i see his fitb which was deep and lyrically genius. 

This is made me respect this guy. All I heard from him before is commercial dubstep which I hate but this is deep. There's an 8min version but Charlie sloth the fat fuck cut his mic as he started rolling. Check out mic righteous fitb too, him and wretch are the best fitb I think. With wretch and mic though please listen on earphones, no distractions and a fatty to smoke. Proper feel them lyrics. Nice meet someone else into it! Most people don't even know who these artists are! 

Have fun and nozstock :)

• Like 3

All about first 2 parts. This is 2 parts but does 4 verses and part 1 best. Such a passionate rapper 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, K-B said:

All about first 2 parts. This is 2 parts but does 4 verses and part 1 best. Such a passionate rapper 

Edit might be 5 verses. First 2 are best anyway 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, K-B said:

@Leaf Dog  yeah man I can see us getting on good. Not enough people understand or respect UK hip hop like the artists we talk of. So many fools assume all UK shit is grime and crap which is lyrically awful and the beats are generic. REAL UK hip hop is proper deep and meaningful man. Do you rate wretch32? I never did until i see his fitb which was deep and lyrically genius. 

This is made me respect this guy. All I heard from him before is commercial dubstep which I hate but this is deep. There's an 8min version but Charlie sloth the fat fuck cut his mic as he started rolling. Check out mic righteous fitb too, him and wretch are the best fitb I think. With wretch and mic though please listen on earphones, no distractions and a fatty to smoke. Proper feel them lyrics. Nice meet someone else into it! Most people don't even know who these artists are! 

Have fun and nozstock :)

Cheers mate I'll give it all a listen when I can!

• Like 2

Day 17 from seed. I flipped the lights over to 12/12 last night. 2 reasons

• VERY high temps I'm my loft during day.
  • I can see at least of these being right stretchy fuckers. 

Pics are from yesterday. They were recently repotted so no feed yet except root stim. So 17 Days from seed and day 1 of 12/12. Ideally I'd liked to spend more time building a better root system  but had to switch. Roots should still grow for about 2/3 weeks anyway so not all bad.

Cc1

large.64201719262.jpg

cc2large.642017192620.jpg

Cc3

cc3large.642017192531.jpg

Cc4

Groups 

large.642017192637.jpglarge.64201719275.jpg

large.642017192719.jpg

• Like 2