Mini snes

Highburyway

@Degsy Apparently it`s something cooked up by thier marketing team to sell more of the other stuff they make, but like you I don`t see the point, perhaps that`s why they aren`t market leaders anymore?

They'll make more I'm sure.

Or, maybe (and probably more likely) , they'll make a good few quid by making the classic snes games available on switch via virtual console.

I've still got all my old Nintendo machines and carts too , but most are still in my olds house. My son plays on some when we stay with them . Star fox 2 which never had a snes release is bundled onto the mini............

I wonder if that'll be virtual consoled in the end?

P's to the fan boys and girls. Zelah botw expansion is out today!!

They keep production low to keep costs high with everything they make, if you watch Nintendo console prices they hardly Dip at all over the products life. I have heard that they are going to be bringing a load of retro games to the switch so it's probably just to boost sales on those when people can't get a mini nes or SNES.

I'll buy a mini N64 with golden eye and Mario kart though

• Like 1

@Degsy sometimes usually just to test game carts these days but if ye have one get a rom cart with an sd card in it every snes game ever on one cart :yep:

probably the reason the mini snes has sold so quick is because it contains ...starfox 2 ..previously unreleased anywhere ..give it a month or two after sales then itll be available online no doubt and just as cheesey and difficult as starfox one .