Allkush questions

bemon73

Hey guys..

i would like to start by saying that p.seeds really mean business. I just finished an outstanding grow. I was in Amsterdam in February so i decided to go (never had the chance before although it wasn’t my first time in Amsterdam) there and discuss my concerns and past failures (generated by my inexperience and not by the lack of quality) that i had during past attempts. After a while, i was suggested CHEESE and WAPPA and now i can brag to you guys feeling really proud about the outcome.

Anyway, my third attempt is planned for the end of the first week of July and i decided to stick with my favorite breeders by choosing ALLKUSH. I must admit that i am in a great dilemma. Should i choose wappa again (sure thing since i already have one hit...and most importantly, know tha amounnt of nuts applied (i use BIOBIZZ).

-should i try biobizz with allkush (wappa had a great response)

-is there any peculiarity that i must pay great attention to?

-in general, should i give it a try with allkush or stick with xheese and wappa that both seemed really easy to me ( i am afraid of the response that allkush might have if biobizz are used).

thanks guys