website problem

H4rdc0r3

just tried to visit the website and it wont let me, chrome on the macbook saying my date and time is incorrect but its not...

just a heads up really incase im not the only one experiencing it @panik

H4rc0r3

i just tried to look at Paniks site and it said connection not secure..tried a few others no problem..1st time ever i have seen this notice on my laptop

peace

Edited by Happy Hippy

i just tried it on safari on phone and it threw up a security warning but still let me choose to continue to the site,i think its something to do with the website certificates.

H4rdc0r3.

• Like 1

@panik

Yeah just checked buddy all good for me..

peace

eta i just went on your home page,go to varieties,indoors but no list of strains anywhere,just says 12 seeds per reg pack..am i being thick ? 

peace

Edited by Happy Hippy
  • Like 1

if using firefox it may be the adblocker addon ..try disabling it in addons first ..if not try chrome browser or another browser ..it did the same for me ..adblocker was the cause of it with my firefox

• Like 1

@panik it's the same for me as @Happy Hippy

Under indoors -> Reg there are no strains listed, where as under indoors -> Fem there are 5 strains listed.

I use Maxthon browser and tried it with both ultra and retro engines, neither worked. I just assumed that there were no regular indoor strains yet, only fems?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

@panik it's the same for me as @Happy Hippy

Under indoors -> Reg there are no strains listed, where as under indoors -> Fem there are 5 strains listed.

I use Maxthon browser and tried it with both ultra and retro engines, neither worked. I just assumed that there were no regular indoor strains yet, only fems?

Sorry mate my bad lol your right there's no indoors under regs because most the regs are mainly outdoor, I would assume the early grape berrys would perform well indoors I might give them a run...

Theres a nice room of Fire OG's running currently so ill get some pics up soon ....

So yeah 5 strains in the indoor fems section so far with a limited stock of lemon OG coming soon , I need some testers to check them out for me....:naughty:

• Like 2