large.remo-7633.jpg

Remo Chemo cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminised Indica-dominant marijuana plant born from a collaboration with the legendary Canadian cannabis grower Urban Remo, a real high-flyer within the international cannabis field. Remo Chemo, created by Urban Remo after crossing a UBC Chemo with a regular Bubba Kush male, is the genetics selected for developing this project. The results obtained when testing a cutting of such magnificent cross were so amazing that we backcrossed her to ensure the genetics was not diluted but remained pure and intact.

With this creation, we’ve managed to make Urban Remo’s favourite cannabis strain accessible to all: a potent and stable strain, with major therapeutic properties and high THC content.

One of the strains within this marijuana seed's genetic structure, UBC Chemo, is a really potent strain that, according to legend, was developed by some researchers from the University of British Columbia with the objective of alleviating the side effects of chemotherapy in cancer patients. Her extremely high THC levels not only make her a must for cannabis gourmets with a liking for mind-blowing genetics but they also confer a myriad of therapeutic properties on her. In fact, her effectiveness in relieving the back pain he is in contributes to her being Urban Remo’s favourite marijuana strain.

His YouTube channel has lots of subscribers and his strain reviews have become indispensable for most marijuana users. At Dinafem, we had long been itching to work with him. Therefore, we didn’t hesitate when the opportunity came up. When travelling to Europe, this world-renowned cannabis activist was surprised by the lack of Canadian cannabis genetics at international fairs. That’s why we decided to join forces with Remo and create a Canadian feminised strain that bears his name.

Morphology

Remo Chemo is a dense and sturdy Indica-dominant plant that must be evenly pruned, low branches included. At the end of the flowering, her dark-green leaves tend to acquire purplish hues which are sometimes so dark as to seem almost black. A real sight to behold.

Yielding capacity

Without her being particularly heavy-yielding, Remo Chemo’s crops are really potent, which balances the final outcome. Her buds are round, uniform and compact, noted for their remarkable density and amazing resin count. On top of that, the THC levels are high, easily exceeding the 20 %.

Cultivation

Remo Chemo thrives when grown in dry environments and provided with intense light. Thanks to the legacy of Bubba Kush, the lack of water is not a problem for her. However, if we want to boost her yielding properties, she’d better be well hydrated. As for the right amount of nutrients, we must ensure our plants are not overfed since this could be detrimental to the flavour’s intensity.

Aromas and flavours

The predominant scent is that of a classic Kush, i.e., strong and intense, lingering long in the palate and bringing to mind the typical classic Californian flavours. If we’re to be more precise, she also delivers hints of earth, petrol and black pepper. Her taste and aroma are simply delicious, almost instantly captivating those who smell her.

Results

Remo Chemo delivers a potent effect that, thanks to her high THC levels, helps alleviate the side effects of cancer treatment (vomiting and nausea), boosts the appetite and reduces pain. But Remo Chemo can be used for recreational purposes as well, with a really intense physical high. No doubt her effect being so amazingly psychoactive will delight THC-lovers.

Characteristics of Remo Chemo cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds

Suitable for Indoors and outdoors
Sex Feminized
Genotype 35% Sativa/ 65% Indica
Cross Remo Chemo x Remo Chemo
Indoor flowering period 65-70 days
Outdoor harvest time Mid-October
Indoor yield 500 g/m2
Outdoor yield 1000 g/plant
Outdoor height Up to 250 cm
THC 24%

CBD

0.1%
Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 8

@Dinafem-Mark I really can't wait to get some of these planted so thank you for the opportunity buddy.

Beautiful video that makes those flowers look stunning,Nice write up to,regarding the info about hydration,I think the Wick system (I stole from vince) will really suit them as they can have as little or as much fluid as they want or need 24/7.Im working on a twist of it to increase root contact with them right from seedlings. 

Come on delivery man!

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 1

Does sound very nice this. Always liked Remo's vids, and being a fan of Indics'a I would like to see some grows done this plant. Interesting.

• Like 4

A small interview with the man, the myth, the legend  "Remo" about the launch and colab with this new strain ;)

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

A new video for this eliv strain shot in 4k for your viewing pleasure :yep:

Enjoy :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Remo chemo. What a crap name. Talk about trying to get on a medical band wagon Remo. This guys a joke.

Ex Advanced nutrient salesman. Now pedalling his own crappy nutes. So what's so special about these nutes then remo. Salt based crap.  Probably cause you to have chemo with the crap in them. 

Dianafem, in all honesty you have gone down in my eyes with this ££££ based hookup :( what is it, aim tis break into the market state side.

• Like 1

I have not Botantics. But marketing something called 'Chemo' then rhyming it with Remo well thats just bad taste in my book. Espeically as its aimed at cancer suffers.

As for Remo, dont get me started. Blokes a dick, selling snake oil. Whats in them nutes to justify the $$$ hey? Water thats what. Fucking water with a tiny bit of salts added. Just like AN, just like any of the other chemical nutes. All pretty much based off the same industrial salts with their specials.  Hate to see people getting sucked in to the AN & the like crap and thinking they have to spend £100 to grow decent weed. Cowboys and this guy is right up there with the worst of them. 

Velokelp = well hes given it away right there. I'd guess....Kelp and Water = £24. Or you buy a bottle of Maxicrop for 1/3 price!  lol 

Natures Candy = water and molasses -  £15 for 1 litre  lol - Our unique blend of carbohydrates and amino acids is extremely beneficial for all stages of plant development. The multiple sugar varieties help with feeding beneficial bacteria and fungi in your root zone, while the amino acids help in improving nutrient uptake and micro flora levels.

Remo Roots = IBA and NAA synthetic auxin hormones ....or you could use a cut up piece of Yuca or Aloe for free. Or just anyother rooting compound as its all the same shit. Poundland works well...for a £1!

Remo Nutrients AstroFlower = PK Boost....really cause everyone knows that works well and makes your bud taste great.

• Like 1

@tangobangoman

Well you know some it seems as you're right about where to find the auxins and also the PK elements on quality of smoke so must have done your homework or a few grows under your belt...I'm running a diary on the nutes and the strain at the moment (not long started them) and we will see I suppose...it's a first for me venturing into specific nutrients as I've never grown with Cannabis specific nutes ever, indeed I've found my ways fine in the past and since starting back again, Maxicrop has been a staple, so too for miccos and rockdust but I've switched about with a few different grow and bloom feeds in the past, liquid growmore in the main for veg and a tomato formula for the bloom...the bloom side well, tom food is ok but I think my NPK isn't quite there on the one I've been using...of old however, when I used Chempak 2 and 8, I noticed a difference in the blooms (liquid growmore for veg though I swear by because it's fortified with all micro and macro bar Magnesium for which I tend to use epsom salts).

But dude, the shouting down of a guy and strain without using the products first or running the bean is a bit unfair...they're not cheap nutes fair enough but Dinafem have some good strains, good solid smoke that performs well on the grow and I've run a few, found them consistent and can't see them selling out tbh, watch the diaries that are running the nutes and strains first, then pass judgment I say, otherwise it just comes across as bitterness ;) 

• Like 2

5yrs working in a nursery growing all kinds of flowers and veg plants gave me my fill or chemicals in the 90's. Since I quit that industry I've always grown self sufficieny in the 'erb and veg for most year. All I use now is fish blood and bone, calcified seaweed and wilkos seaweed if needed . My compost makes up the rest. Finest Welsh leaf mould and my neighbours horse shit  :) that and I'm skint lol 

Sorry i didn't mean to sound bitter.  but money talks and this business canna is now big business. David Goliath wait for the Monsanto of cannabis. Learn to make and save seed. 

Pob Iwc x

• Like 3

@tangobangomanHello and welcome to the Dinafem support forum :)

With the "Remo Chemo" this strain was developed by Remo as you say for patients undertaking chemotherapy treatment back in the 1980,s. Regardless of what you think of "Remo" we have had nothing but good experiences with him and the "Remo brand" .

As far as the nutrient line

Are they over priced - imo yes they are

Can a grow be done with less expensive nutrients - yes it can

I've always had the view that if the basic fundamentals are covered then anyone can grow with very inexpensive nutrients. Personally if I've got some

Seeweed extract

Basic veg food

Basic bloom food

Boost (molasses)

This works for me and many other growers. As you have said some readily available items such as aloe can make a great addition to a grow and very low cost to the grower. 

I do know Remo nutrients have been researched and many growers across the world are having very good results from the nutrient line. This said if you know what you are doing and have the basics down then you can easily get by and at a fraction of the cost of bottled nutrients (which imo are all over priced) 

This is the cannabis industry which is very motivated by money, which I don't like but I'm a very small entity and you are correct this is a money driven industry, this I can not change. 

Thank you for your post and your opinion on this strain and nutrient line. I'll pass this info to the main Dinafem boss and Remo so he gets some feedback from the UK community :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

I hear that Remo Chemo won the Indica section of Canada's Karma cup last week and given that is a blind test gives it some serious kudos imho....damn wish I had some growing lol

ATB to all of the tester growers though :oldtoker:

• Like 2