OG Kush CBD...Autoflowering Cheese

Howdy chaps... Well finaly got time off work to start my diary...This time i'll mostly be trying autoflowereing strain,  never grown an auto flowering girl before so fingers crossed no probs...

I'd like to give a big thumbs up to Mark @ dinafem for the comp and seeds.

The girls will be grown in coco in airpots under a 600w hps, using canna feed.

Not grown a CBD strain before. Can you tell me does a CBD strain get you stoned/high or are they just for pain relief.

well lets get this party started

2x OG kush

4X auto cheese

• Like 2

Best of luck @Topo 

Nice strains your growing to.

I can't say I've any experience with CBD plants but I've used CBD oil and it gives you a real nice body buzz that's relaxing and although you know your not high your definitely not straight either.

The oil does one extra thing and that's enhance the effects of any weed you smoke alongside it in a nice colourful,floating way so smoking/vaping a plant thats High CBD with some THC should give you a really nice comfortable hit in the usual departments whilst the CBD does it's behind the scenes work for you.

Looking forward to your grow.

• Like 4

Thanks for dropping by badbadger...thanks for the the heads up about CBD strains. i'll  look into making some oil from the girls...

I fanced trying a CBD strain, to see if it gives me any relief from in this Pain in my right hip. I've been suffering with a dull acking pain in my hip for a yr now. it's driving me round the bend...

Cheers

• Like 2

Good luck with the grow mate. Badger has summed it up nicely there about the cbd. I've grown Industrial plant cbd and Purple Orange cbd.  They are both 2:1 cbd/thc but in my experience the Industrial plant is heavier, more relaxing  so is better before bed for insomnia. I find I get more of a high with the PO but it's a nice mellow  high and great for a daytime smoke. It still has good relaxing properties though and I use it before bed. All depends on the pheno I suppose. Some may be higher in cbd, some higher in thc.

All the best.

• Like 2

I got OG kush CBD waiting in the fridge to be popped after the current grow. So it will be some time before I'll get to do it. 

In the mean time I'll grab a seat and see how you are dealing with it :) 

looking forward to the the journal man! 

Edited by 9lastic
  • Like 2

Firstly thank you for getting this grow going :yep: and secondly nice choice of strains that should be well on there way to joining the fun :)

You sound to have a nice grow environment and we will be watching with interest :)

Will be back in on the next update until then thank you again for starting this thread and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

cheers jadenugs for dropping by... be a while befor i can try the OG cbd to see if it helps the pain...

Howdy 9lastic grab the cosy beanbag by the fire and follow along, Hopfully it goes with out any hic up..

Thanks for poping in mark...Sure is nice to know if i have any Questions or probs i can get advice form the horses mouth (so-to-say) .

if im honest i can't say which one i'm more looking forward too, as i love the cheese and its been a while since i've had some. And i've been wanting to try OG for a long while now....

• Like 3

Little update

1 week since i planted the seeds and the news is good. it's a 100% succes rate all beans popped...think this is the first time i've had this happen...

the girls are a little leggy as i had them on the windowsil for a day or two, too long. But they will be ok. I've now popped them under the light. A eurolight 250w blue spec..large.5954eebe9ea44_groupshot.jpg

large.singleshot.jpg

.let the games begin...

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

100% germination is always a great start to a grow and the babies look great :yep:

Looking good mate and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..