PAK

Bustin Jieber

hey guys, how long should i veg purple afghan kush for? i did it before and cant remember how long i went, its about a foot tall just now, when should i 12/12

• Like 3

@swam_pi

Hello :) as our pak is very slow in the vegetation phase I would recommend that you veg for 6-8 weeks mate :yep: This should give a nice size plant for the flower stage of the grow :)

Hope this helps a little :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetition
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Hello :) as our pak is very slow in the vegetation phase I would recommend that you veg for 6-8 weeks mate :yep: This should give a nice size plant for the flower stage of the grow :)

Hope this helps a little :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Yep what mark said.

she is slow but on the flip she starts to fill out a normal rate. I always Veg them ( I have one mother and run clones ) to about 3/4 of the size of the final sizing ( guestimate of course).

she is still a favourite of mine with the colouring and smell

cheers

bb

• Like 2

I got rid of a mother because I though it was to slow in veg,but I'm going through a 10 pack soon to try and find a faster vegging plant, it's an awesome strain I had the fizzy love heart smelling pheno, I'm excited to get them started. 

As for when to flip I'd go on size about 2 foot would be a good size you got to have a lot of patience with this strain but the end result is outstanding 

• Like 3

I have seen everyone say they were slow in veg but I didn't personally think they were too bad for it.

Maybe a little in that pre-training stage. But once the plants were developed an into 6.5 pots they were the same as any other IMO.

Bloody crippling smoke though :mmmmmmm:  Got some good comments from my circle on the flavours too. Nice strain.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, swam_pi said:

@GreenVision yeh, great smoke, it really hits the spot for me, had some real zen moments on it!

yh I kept leaving the Jar alone because I didn't want to run out. A defo' to try for those that haven't. Very sticky too if I remember rightly.

• Like 3

damn that sounds nice! 

I might try dusting mine with a bit of auto pollen to make it a bit quicker outside ;)

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark i have a couple of unsexed smiles next to my PAK, if they turn out male do you mind me sharing the progeny with the subbies?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, swam_pi said:

exellent, cheers mark, ill totally get two smile females now hahaha......

1st world probs ;)

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:06 PM, swam_pi said:

hey guys, how long should i veg purple afghan kush for? i did it before and cant remember how long i went, its about a foot tall just now, when should i 12/12

she usually doubles on the stretch, I don't think she is a slow vegger I think all heavy indicas are slow veggers. she is my favorite girl give her some patience and the reward is very nice. there are some nice journals in 2015 and 2016 grow reports if you have time to check them out.

gallery_97292_12754_220464.jpggallery_97292_12754_311494.jpg

• Like 1

my leaves are a tiny bit crinkly on veg this time, no idea what im doing different.

• Like 1