Dinachem height?

Lorcanlive

Hi, can anyone give me any idea how high my Dinachem will grow, in coco, watered once per day, to keep it from stretching!? Anyway it popped ground on 16th April and I topped it after third node and with lst it has a fine table about two feet high. Put into 12/12 on 11th May ant it has nearly tripled in height. Problem is my lamp will only go up another foot or so and then it will be about 16" from the table, so looks like they have only a foot more to grow! Anyone think they can let me know how high it should go? Ta. Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

Hello mate :yep: I think you flipped a little to early this is why the stretch has been so drastic. If she has been in bloom since 11th of May the stretch should be very close if not now over :)

Please keep us posted on the progress as would like to know how this turns out :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Hi, I got a net and now I've been able to get most of high buds down under net. A few of the dominant colas are taller around the edges is it true that the taller branches get bigger than the rest?

Cheers 

• Like 1

@Lorcanlive Do you have anyway to share pictures mate then this would allow us to get a better fee for what is going on?

Sounds like the net is working :)

When you say " A few of the dominant colas are taller around the edges is it true that the taller branches get bigger than the rest? "

Do you mean the taller branches will get more bud or just bigger in height?

All the best

Mark..