Anti Psychotic CBD test grow

rellik

Have mental health issues in family.

have been having "mild" delusions for a number of years.

I blame the skunk special as the trigger that and life circumstances at the time .

(I do believe 0.4% of people can be triggered to have mental health issues that are already lurking..)

Don't want to get into a debate about weed dangers etc!

Anyhow

Am growing some High CBD strains this year as a test to see if they help with my symptoms.

I have made some rick simpson oil from industrial hemp (2+% CBD) and it is helping a bit.

Dinafem have some sweet genetics so am growing:-

2 x Haze Auto CBD

3 x Industrial Plant Auto CBD

also have 2 x Critical + 2.0 (freebies with order)

will be posting irregular pictures.

Haze x 2large.DinaHAC2.jpglarge.DinaHAC.jpg

Industrial Auto CBD

3rd one has a bit of a ducks foot

large.DinaIndAutoCBD3.jpglarge.DinaIndAutoCBD2.jpglarge.DinaIndAutoCBD.jpg

1 x Critcal

large.Crit2.0.jpg

The other critical is still in window.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Flintstone said:

All the best with your grow! Hopefully you can find that perfect med strain :yep:

Cheers mucka

Better than getting fucking zonked on tranqs..

sod that

• Like 3

Good luck with the ip cbd, mine turned to rot last year, the haze should do really well for you tho :)

• Like 2

Guest Key4
11 minutes ago, rellik said:

Better than getting fucking zonked on tranqs..

I disagree lol

Good luck with your grow I hope you get the right weed for you.:skin_up:

21 minutes ago, beezee said:

Good luck with the ip cbd, mine turned to rot last year, the haze should do really well for you tho :)

Would you recommend pulling early or trimming or was it everywhere?

Edited by rellik
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Key4 said:

I disagree lol

Good luck with your grow I hope you get the right weed for you.:skin_up:

Used to enjoy a bit 'o' K every now and then but its been years lol

• Like 1

I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia so I'm very interested in stuff like this. I was thinking of trying out the CBD Crew's 'therapy' strain which produces a percentage of plants with high amounts of CBD but without clinically significant quantities of THC, thus giving the benefits of CBD without the high. My only issue is when I'm ill I don't know that I'm ill so someone else would have to be the judge of the effectiveness of the strain. It's great to know Dinafem are doing CBD strains and I think I might give one or two a try.

Good luck mate, I really hope things work out for you :)

Edited by Artificial Emotion
  • Like 2

@Artificial Emotion

Well thats what runs in my family.

I'm lucky in that I come under schizotypal/schizoid so am aware my thoughts are odd.

at least after the fact. if not during.

sometimes its fun when you think your a really shit jason bourne lol

I had seen studies about these effects so thought why not.

Are you an indica smoker?

Edited by rellik
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Artificial Emotion said:

I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia so I'm very interested in stuff like this. I was thinking of trying out the CBD Crew's 'therapy' strain which produces a percentage of plants with high amounts of CBD but without clinically significant quantities of THC, thus giving the benefits of CBD without the high. My only issue is when I'm ill I don't know that I'm ill so someone else would have to be the judge of the effectiveness of the strain. It's great to know Dinafem are doing CBD strains and I think I might give one or two a try.

Good luck mate, I really hope things work out for you :)

What about our DinaMed mate? She is our first pure high CBD strain with no thc above 1% with most tests showing 0.2-0.5% thc and a respectable 10-22% CBD :yep:

This is a true medical strain, will produce no high but will work great for medical issues.

If you have mental health issue like myself then high thc strains are not so good for me. I have found if the CBD is higher and thc lower this produces a nice high with a nice head buzz which is not to overpowering :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

@rellikfirstly thank you for documenting your grow on UK420 and secondly nice selection of high CBD autos :yep:

It is refreshing to see that some growers are now trying high CBD strains as opposed to the traditional high thc strains we know and love ;)

I think the introduction of high CBD strains is a great move and I'm confident these strains will work very well for you :yep:

We will be watching this thread with interest :bong:

Until the next update :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rellik said:

Would you recommend pulling early or trimming or was it everywhere?

IMO ip cbd is not for outdoors, a few other people I know have had the same results.

I would recommended critical mass cbd, it did very, very well for me last year at a guerrilla plot!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

What about our DinaMed mate? She is our first pure high CBD strain with no thc above 1% with most tests showing 0.2-0.5% thc and a respectable 10-22% CBD :yep:

This is a true medical strain, will produce no high but will work great for medical issues.

If you have mental health issue like myself then high thc strains are not so good for me. I have found if the CBD is higher and thc lower this produces a nice high with a nice head buzz which is not to overpowering :)

All the best 

Mark..

You do a high CBD:low THC strain? That's definitely on my to do list then!!

I was thinking it might be useful to have so I can smoke a bowl in my vape with half of such a strain and half of whatever strain I fancy so I get 50/50 THC/CBD.

@rellik, I do smoke indicas yes, but I like to shake things up a bit occasionally and experiment with sativas now and again.

Edited by Artificial Emotion
  • Like 1