Finishing after diary comp cut of date.

Badbadger

Hey Tommy,Jaypp,Sweet Seeds,

I havnt @'d you as your probably In a shit storm of competition dealings and set ups so there's no rush but I have a suggestion for future comps.

For those entrants that finish after the cut off it might be a bit of an incentive for them to keep updating and finishing the diaries if there was a small run off competition that runs after the cut date for 4 weeks,4 weeks being roughly half the time flowering a photo takes.

Anyone who wins a prize in the main event will not be active in the run of.

I know I'm not paying for it lol but thought a goodie bag with seeds etc for first 3 as in the monthly photo competition would encourage late entrants to finish diaries completely and anyone finished after that needs to buy a calendar and a calculator lol

Just an idea that I'm putting out there and hope everyone's cool.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 3

Hi Badbadger!

Thanks for your message :yep:

It's very well pointed, but for these situations we already have an initiative running in the forum:

Every user of the forum that shares a complete grow diary in the Sweet Seeds subforum (with Sweet Seeds strains, of course) can PM us and get 3 packs of seeds for free in case he/she is willing to use them to share more stuff in our subforum. So, if someone has the grow diary of the competition unfinished, this is what he/she can get if the diary is finished. It can be in 1 week, 1 month, or 3 months, it's the same.

But, since we are really very busy now and until mid June, anyone in this situation should only contact us for this after the 15th of June.

This goes also to the few growers who participated in the competition with a complete grow diary already finished but did not reach the top20. Please contact me by PM after the 15th of June, link me to the diary and we will send you 3 packs of 3 seeds each (a total of 9 seeds).

Getting more than the 3 packs of seeds (as you mention, like in the monthly photo competition) is not possible because it would have to be approved by our bosses and since we have the monthly photo competition with great prizes every month and this grow diary competition with super prizes, they already told us that for now we can't do anything else. Best we can do (and maybe we will think about it) is make a few changes in the monthly photo competition, but only after the summer.

Also, if we do the grow diary competition again after the summer, you will see amazing changes in the rules and prizes... it will be much more interesting and more people will receive something for their participation. We already have some very interesting ideas and I'm sure other ideas will come out during the summer ;)

All the best and sweet smokes! :D

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 5

Thanks for the prompt reply as always it wasnt anything worth your swift attention buddy.

Sweet Seeds and you guys put so much obvious effort into this and alot of financial backing so it wasn't an issue 

in any way I'm sure you'll know.

Was just browsing through and thinking over the whole comp and just day dreaming after some Killer Kush for lunch lol

I'll be looking forward to the next Sweet Seeds Diary Competition that's for sure.

Take care mate.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 1