Gorilla in the sun

spondy

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegfast diesel at 7 weeks nice to be able to have her ready just as the others start to flower smelling lovely nice and sticky soon for the chop 

• Like 7

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegfast diesel at 7 weeks nice to be able to have her ready just as the others start to flower smelling lovely nice and sticky soon for the chop 

Edited by spondy
Double post
  • Like 4

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegjust a few photos off the fast diesel as I've just looked at her with the scope looks like she may be ready any day all the trichomes are looking fat and full always a good time to see reward for the time put in,till next time

• Like 10

Looking stunning in here mate, are  you happy with the genetics so far??

look top notch from here,..:yep:

• Like 1

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeghi all these are the three fast diesel the top photo has now been in flower for about 7 week and ready for the chop any day soon the other two are in about 10 days into flower

• Like 3

Wow, only just found your diary.     Ended up reading it backwards and watched some stunners disappear back into the packets ;) Read it back from the start again now so i've left it as i found it :yep:

Very early diesel in the pots, nice one!   Are you in UK / do you mind saying your N Lat?

Hi @panik thanks for letting me try your genetics out I have not grown FV before so did not know what to expect the fast diesel are all doing well the fact that one of them flowered as soon as I potted it up has been a bit off a bonus and should be ready for the chop any day soon none of them seem to need much feed(could be good for GG)as for the Affidaze sex on a stick loving your work keep it up 

cheers

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spondy said:

Hi @panik thanks for letting me try your genetics out I have not grown FV before so did not know what to expect the fast diesel are all doing well the fact that one of them flowered as soon as I potted it up has been a bit off a bonus and should be ready for the chop any day soon none of them seem to need much feed(could be good for GG)as for the Affidaze sex on a stick loving your work keep it up 

cheers

Thank you kind sir.. :yep: 

• Like 1