Seedsman comp - blueberry, skunk #1 and white widow fems

BDG

Ok so I best get this diary rolling, been putting it off for ages :skin_up:

All 9 seeds went into PM soil supreme yesterday after 24 hours soak and currently are sat under a T5  waiting for some life to emerge from the mud.

Tap roots were showing on all of the skunk#1 and blueberries but the white widows wernt so keen, hopefully they will catch up soon enough though! Oh and I dropped one of the skunk #1 should survive with a bit o luck!

The plan is to flower these out under a 315 cmh in a 60x60x135 space which I set up just for this diary as everywhere else is rammed full at the minute. Final pot size will be 3.5 litres with a short veg.

Nutes will be organic: fishmix and OT bloom, shropshire seaweed, bio silicone and growers ark root stim.

Back soon with pictures :yep:

• Like 2

Thanks J Trich!

Ok, so a long time coming this update!

This diary will most likely be getting a weekly update for at least the veg period as work commitments are keeping me fully occupied currently.

Seeds in mud day 2:

large.20170527_075255.jpg

Later that day - First signs of life - Skunk #1 (1):

large.20170527_145813.jpg

Close behind and slightly later in the day is Skunk #1 (3) just breaking surface:

large.20170527_181930.jpg

Day 3 White widow (3) is up:

large.20170528_192737.jpg

Day 3 just waiting on Blueberry (3):

large.20170528_192732.jpg

Day 3 all Skunk #1 now up:

large.20170528_192726.jpg

So White widow (2) never showed up to the party!

Thankfully I had some spare seedsman seeds kicking about so i popped an extra Skunk #1 in the dirt 2 days ago, it is a week behind but these Skunk #1 seem the most vigorous out of the 3 strains so far. They have had their first splash of fishmix and root stim and all are looking nice and healthy.

Welcome to Skunk #1 (4) hopefully we will see her soon! :

large.20170601_220529.jpg

Nice colouration on the skunk #1's already:

large.20170601_220915.jpg

All tucked back under the T5 for the night:

large.20170602_000531.jpg

And that is where we currently stand, i didn't make too much notes about days/times. The early veg period is the boring bit and i'll be more on the case come flowing time!

I'll be around to answer any questions or feedback but expect an update next weekend sometime!

Unless of course anything drastic happens in the meantime - Hopefully not!

:yinyang:

• Like 2