blueberry, california orange and a twist of neville

r3d

California Orange sounds nice. Not had much a do with SeedsMan tbh. Keep seeing them pop up, will try to get round to doing some this year.

Best of luck with the Nevills mate. A bloody good smoke imo.

• Like 3

@botanics cheers mate im doing a lot better with photos than them bloody turbocharged autos i attempted lol

@GreenVision ive never tried neville before  but heard a lot about her so when i got them i just had to throw 1 in some mud and give her a try

• Like 3

week 6 update

the last 6 week have soon gone,all plant have been veged for 6 weeks except our nev and now its time to flip to flowering mode

they hae all been fed just water up to now and they are starting to show signs of hunger,so tonight they will have their first feed of fishmix

first up is our nev,why some folk say she is difficult to control height wise i dunno :g:

fed only water still she has been on 11/13 since 22 may been topped super cropped bent twisted etc etc

here she is in all her glory.......

large_nev1.jpglarge.nev1a.jpglarge.nev1b.jpg

shes approx 18 inches high from the top of the soil

quick pick of them all together

large.week6groupshot.jpg

will post the rest of the pics later need to resize the final few

c u soon

• Like 5

@r3d

Dude they look very nice and Nevs is so pretty,out of my 5 Cali O i have one that stinks like nothing else,pure babysick to me lol,hope it retains when shes dry..

Nice growing buddy

peace

• Like 2

cheers chaps

@Happy Hippy 

23 hours ago, Happy Hippy said:

i have one that stinks like nothing else,pure babysick

last weed i grew that smelt like that was a very pungent cheese many years ago,hope 1 of mine has a sickly smell

any way heres some pics of the other plants first up is the 3 cali-orange

large.orange1.jpglarge.orange2.jpglarge.orange3.jpg

blueberry

large.bberry2b.jpglarge.bberry2a.jpglarge.bberry1b.jpglarge.bberry1a.jpg

bedtime for em all

large_tent.jpg

Edited by r3d
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

hi folks just a quick update,its week 8 since they shown their little heads above soil and 2 weeks into flower now

i apologize for no pics but my lad has borrowed my camera for his holiday so you will have to do with a dodgy phone video lol

the back 3 are the cali-orange

the front we have a blueberry then my mate neville (looking foookin good) then another blueberry

ignore the creaking sound that my tower fan on its last legs

will get some pics up when my lad is back weekend

eta neville has grown 10 inches in 2 weeks :woot:

Edited by r3d
  • Like 3

Brilliant mate. Hope you manage to tame that haze. I'm a big fan of the Cali orange bud, a mate grew it and it was really really good. 

• Like 1

@VikingDee cheers pal

neville has now settled down on the stretch i think im just glad i did it 12/12 from a week old as i would dread to see the size of her if i didnt

fingers crossed she will be ready 2-3 week after this grow has finished

last week was the first time she had a feed 1ml fishmix 1ml bloom nest feed im going to give her a bit of epsom salts as i think she needs it

shes showing the the first symptoms of mg def (redish leaf stalks if im right)

anyway better pics over the weekend (i hope) will get em all out in the back for ya to see

• Like 2

Hey great video.. all looking amazing.. good work... NH grow crazzy colas  fox tails up to end, reaching 120 days in flower time.. :fart: