Problems with dinafem blue cheese?

Ok so grown a few different dinafem seeds all with great success, my favourite is blue cheese and I have grown a few packs over the last year or two. However this lastest pack is weird, alll germinated fine but on switch to flower the stretch was 4 to 5 times ( normally 2 to 3) also took 5 weeks to finish stretching and at week 6 have little weight like normal and thin leaves more like a sativa plant.

i didn't keep the original breeders tin to check back, but if I didn't know better I would swear it's a different strain!

so as it is all 8 are almost 7 ft tall and hitting the tops of the tent and just don't look like all the other blue cheese I have grown. I am 7 weeks into flower now and I might as well grow them out for as many weeks as it takes ( I only normally grow indica dominant strains ) and would be thinking about half food next week, then flushing! 

is it a weird pheno type ? All 8 though?

was it packaged wrong? A manufacturing error

was I sent the wrong seeds? Tossed breeders tin so can't double check

what would you do? Grow them out or bin them? I have invested weeks and am loathed to bin them but such small buds.. with not having grown sativa strains before is that normal to be so small at 7 weeks?

cheers 

Are they gaining any weight? Are you sure your timer is working properly?

does sound like a different strain to be fair

• Like 2

On 20/05/2017 at 0:41 PM, widowman11 said:

Are they gaining any weight? Are you sure your timer is working properly?

does sound like a different strain to be fair

Double checked all timers, heaters, food strength etc. All ok

@drtiny

Hello sorry for the late reply. This is an issue that has come up several times over the last year with our blue cheese and it has happened to a good friend of mine.

Normally his B.C. from us is 8-9 weeks and smells of fruity cheese whereas the last 2 grows the buds have taken 4 weeks linger to finish,  had a more haze structure/smell, got real tall bit girls was 6oz more from 4 plants.

As this is clearly not B.C. I would stick with it this grow and we will send you a free 10 seed packet to compensate this issue?.

If this will work fire me a pm mate and I'll get this sorted.

I don't think it was the wrong strain as we have had both the haze pheno and fruity cheese pheno from the same packet.

Could you share any pictures mate?  Also where did you purchase from?

All the best 

Mark.

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetition

Got two out of 10 pack,pee'ed off they look scragley and are going to take 12 to 13 weeks to flower and smell of lemon might chop them the others are on course for 9 weeks 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DCC said:

Got two out of 10 pack,pee'ed off they look scragley and are going to take 12 to 13 weeks to flower and smell of lemon might chop them the others are on course for 9 weeks 

Sorry to hear this mate. This pheno does crop up in our blue cheese. If you pm me I'll try to make this correct :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark

Cheers for getting back to me. I'll post some pics and pm you later on with where purchased etc

and many thanks for the offer, I'll definitely take you up on that!

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetition

17 minutes ago, drtiny said:

Cheers for getting back to me. I'll post some pics and pm you later on with where purchased etc

and many thanks for the offer, I'll definitely take you up on that!

No problem what so ever mate happy to help :)

All the best 

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...

You are not the only one with probs,got some crit2.0 beans and they were s bad batch,I used to do the seed biz thing I'm the early 90's and have studied and practised since I was little.I've contacted dnf but they can't of heard me,helpful as D-M is could he please lend an ear to my plight.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TBSd said:

You are not the only one with probs,got some crit2.0 beans and they were s bad batch,I used to do the seed biz thing I'm the early 90's and have studied and practised since I was little.I've contacted dnf but they can't of heard me,helpful as D-M is could he please lend an ear to my plight.

This post is about" blue cheese" both mark and the team are aware ov "not" all there strains I think your posting in the wrong place :smokin:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TBSd said:

I can help on this issue if you fire me a PM I will get this issue resolved :yep:. If you have brought these from a reputable resale store this we can sort out :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Cheers,hope you got the Amnesia pic,that went crazy.

What's a pm,I've sent photos and e-mails,it was definitely Ayamonte but I don't even think I could find it again(one of those),thanks for helping though,pics will follow when I get the hang of this phone.

And I saw it was a blue cheese gone funny thread,now I read that it was more a case of dodge seeds than just a blue cheese thread if it is where are the grow stats etc on blue cheese so I'm not getting you there dcc,OK so I've read it properly and yes I see its to do with the different blue cheese phenos,sorry I didn't realise that a crit 2 thread exsists I'll go there now.paz

• Like 1

@TBSdpm is short for a private message mate :yep: but with only 2 posts I don't think you will be able to use this feature? 

If email has been sent we should sort out this issue for you :) who did you email?, where were your seeds purchased? And what was germination method?

All the best 

Mark..