Life of TheGameKeeper

TheGameKeeper

large.image.jpg

Hi all I've been lurking these forums for a while but never post much, first time doing a diary I'll can't promise I'll keep it up to date but I'll try my best, I received these a couple of weeks ago service was top notch less than 24 hours from payment to delivery, my style of growing is keeping it simple I'll be growing in nettle patches only, where they thrive cannabis does aswell, I've got to get my ass into gear and start popping these by the weekend for the first week of June plant out! Keep you posted TGK 

• Like 15

Hi & good 2 see another GG'er on board & doing a diary, nice one :yep:. Best of luck with ur grow & diary mate :yep:.

• Like 1

I was gonna ask what strains you doing, think its safe to say you doing the whole catalogue hahaha. Fair play to ya and best of luck. Gotta get me one of those hoodies too ;)

• Like 2

Hey mate nice start and selection hey lol ill be watching this one for sure and wishing you all the very best luck for this season, hope they serve you well  mucka :yep: 

• Like 2

large.image.jpgJust a little update nothing too exciting, I'm giving root trainers a go this year but not sure I really like them I think the 15 for £1 pots from wilko are better, cheaper and easier to deal with, also I'm not a fan of westlands multi purpose with john innes it's full of bits of wood and fibre, better off sticking to the other brand I normally use, potted yesterday and had 100% germination. 

• Like 2

Guest Key4

I like the root trainers, they fit perfectly in bags for life bags too. They can dryout quick and be a pain to water tho.

Good luck.

Edited by Key4

large.image.jpg

coming on well after a week putting them in soil, got a couple of runts but apart from that all good, will get them outside this week just got to make a few more cages!

• Like 8

• 1 month later...