Exile420

So better late then never aye? ;)

@mr_git

Beans were running are.

Greengolds

Whitey freeze

Mighty golds

Early grape berry

I think we pretty much got all these out Friday morning :)

I do have a few seedling shots but I'll get fresh in the ground shots tomorrow ;)

Ground is cleared and prepped.

Chicken manure

Coco

Fish blood and bone

Mycro fungi 

Will add more ferts in the coming weeks.

Ground is spot on :yep:

Most of the seedling are sitting at this plot

I'll have fresh pictures from both plots this week though ;)

large.1494622352030.JPEGlarge.1494622372432.JPEG

• Like 15

Liking that plot mate. You've sculpted out a nice little growing area there. it should be full of nice, big fat juicy ladies in a few months...

All the best with it :yep:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, English Archer said:

Liking that plot mate. You've sculpted out a nice little growing area there. it should be full of nice, big fat juicy ladies in a few months...

All the best with it :yep:

Cheers dude was a hard day's graft for both of us.

• Like 3

ok seeing as this is a joint diary let me chime in with a bit of waffle :)

The basic plan of action for this mission has been no faffing around just get them in the ground!! asap!  lol,

So I got this tent and light off @Exile420 and he said a good idea to get more plants going at once would be to turn it on its side as we wont need the height as much as the floor space,  only if doing that it will need another light asap.

So I took the tent turned it on its side and stuck the single light in the middle, got a small fan at the end blowing through the tent.

I got our seeds ready for germing, 3 x fem strains and early grape berry regs (BTW nice packets RGSC :) )

large.RGSC_diary-01.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-02.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-03.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-04.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-05.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-06.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-08.jpg

For germination I just popped them straight into pots with a coco/vermicutlite/compost mixture, 

large.RGSC_diary-18.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-16.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-13.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-15.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-10.jpglarge.RGSC_diary-11.jpg

Stuck them under the 250w led thing along with some other plants

after about a week or so, signs of life and good stuff :)

large.DSC_0008_resized_s.jpg

large.DSC_0016_resized_s.jpglarge.DSC_0014_resized_s.jpglarge.DSC_0013_resized_s.jpglarge.DSC_0011_resized_s.jpg

as you can see, because of the light situation got a bit of a leaning thing going on, oh well they wont be in there long :)

and after about not quiet 3 weeks?  we took them to our plot and stuck them in the ground, here's what they looked like before going in...

large.whiteyfreeze_mongoltwist1_resized_resized1.jpglarge.whiteyfreeze_mongoltwist2_resized_resized1.jpglarge.whiteyfreeze_b_resized_resized1.jpglarge.whiteyfreeze_a_resized_resized1.jpglarge.mightygold2_resized_resized1.jpglarge.mightygold1_resized_resized1.jpglarge.mightygold_c_resized_resized1.jpglarge.mightygold_b_resized_resized1.jpglarge.mightygold_a_resized_resized1.jpglarge.greengoldC_resized_resized1.jpglarge.greengoldB_resized_resized1.jpglarge.greengoldA_resized_resized1.jpglarge.greengold3_resized_resized1.jpglarge.greengold2_resized_resized1.jpglarge.earlygraperegs1_resized_resized1.jpglarge.earlygraperegs2_resized_resized1.jpglarge.greengold1_resized_resized1.jpg

as you can see, some look better than others, but all these made it to the start at least :)

Some are at one plot and some are at another.

There was at least 1 bonus seed in the packets, but also there was at least 1 seed that didnt make it (got stuck with the shell on and then I poked the shell off and it hasnt changed lol I'll get a pic) and I am pretty sure I fried one by letting it dry out :(

anyway we got a good stock of plants out there now in the ground and all we can do is wait, maybe give them some love along the way, and see what happens :)

• Like 11

Cracked this off better than I did lol

Greengolds are fastest growth rate I would think too 

• Like 5

Lookin A-ok in here guys nice start, all looks good so far from here and iv had a few of them double stem seedlings in the past weird things aint they...

• Like 5

10 hours ago, panik said:

Lookin A-ok in here guys nice start, all looks good so far from here and iv had a few of them double stem seedlings in the past weird things aint they...

I've had quite a few lately from other breeders, strange things them..

Well plenty of rain this week ready for a big mission on the weekend, we still got many plots to check out and get things dug over.

Next year prepping over with Ter to make things easier for us been some right solid work for us both :)

• Like 4

Hellooooo my old China...

Looking damn good mate...been hard at it I see....

Nice plot.....

I'll pull up a chair and try and keep up with things:george:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Hellooooo my old China...

Looking damn good mate...been hard at it I see....

Nice plot.....

I'll pull up a chair and try and keep up with things:george:

Sup dude! 

Yeah we worked are assessed off at this spot, we got a few more places that need nailing yet too..

Time is really starting to pass now so need get cracking!

Get comfy dude it's going to be a long one :george:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Key4 said:

Nice plot.Did you get a strimmer out?

I'll tag along, good luck.:skin_up:

Nah mate sheers and hands didn't take us long to clear to be fair more of the assembling cups and prepping the ground took a bit of time.

Cheers dude!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few snaps of some seedling here ;)

Greengolds

Whitey freeze

Mighty gold

Don't ask what is what I couldn't tell you at the min lol

Looks like we do have a few that have gone auto as they haven't had much growth really.

large.1496326677177.jpglarge.1496326657752.jpglarge.1496326623339.jpglarge.1496326592385.jpglarge.1496326578826.jpglarge.1496326572364.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Managed get some more snaps :)

large.1497427668926.jpg

Green gold

large.1497427665119.jpg

Early grape berry

large.1497427614042.jpg

Mighty gold

large.1497427571150.jpg

Green gold

large.1497427541468.jpg

Whitey freeze

large.1497427533343.jpg

Early grape berry

large.1497427526267.jpg

Whitey freeze

Hats it for now, done some clearing added more slug pellets, zero casualties :)

• Like 5