Mendo Dope 100% Organic No-Till

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all. I have seen a lot of members now trying the no-till tech and having great results. 

I have been following Mendo Dope for a good few years and these guys really know there stuff :yep:

Here is a video i,m sure many will find interesting and maybe can implement into your gardens :) maybe not in these size pots though 600 gallon smart pots lol

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 15

I remember watching a video of these guys growing huge 10lb plants I think they were aloud to grow 25 but the police came and ripped them all and told them they were just to good at growing 

• Like 5

This is very gud & I agree with percy regard brownguy 420. I love the idea of no till growing. The only thing about this is the frustration of trying to purchase or get the admentments 4 no till Grow,  well here in Èire anyway.if I cud get these admentments I wud do a plot of no till lol.

Thanks for sharing this Mark, must appreciated  :yep:.

• Like 4

@Irishgirl have you ever taken a look at a guy called Charles dowding he has some really great ideas for our side of the Atlantic also Patrick Whitefield is really good neither is specific to cannabis but well worth a look

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Moobman said:

@Irishgirl have you ever taken a look at a guy called Charles dowding he has some really great ideas for our side of the Atlantic also Patrick Whitefield is really good neither is specific to cannabis but well worth a look

Aah thanks @Moobman, no never heard of them but will search their names & c wot they r about. So I guess u r Irish also lol. Thanks again :yep:.

• Like 2

I've been following these guys for about 18 months in YouTube. Followed last years grow right the way through. Brilliant videos. That soil King's a dude as well. 

Reffering to mendo dope I'll look into the other heros 

Edited by VikingDee
  • Like 3

On 2017-5-14 at 2:44 PM, Moobman said:

I remember watching a video of these guys growing huge 10lb plants I think they were aloud to grow 25 but the police came and ripped them all and told them they were just to good at growing 

Yes this happened I believe in 2014. The local mendo sheriff came. Tore down the plants and the "mendo" boys were told you can grow but not that big lol

They do some huge plants and I live there music also. Been a weednerd for a long time :)

I thought a few would find this useful. They also have supersoil mixes etc on there channel :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

On 2017-5-14 at 5:04 PM, Irishgirl said:

This is very gud & I agree with percy regard brownguy 420. I love the idea of no till growing. The only thing about this is the frustration of trying to purchase or get the admentments 4 no till Grow,  well here in Èire anyway.if I cud get these admentments I wud do a plot of no till lol.

Thanks for sharing this Mark, must appreciated  :yep:.

I think most of the ammendment can be purchased quite easy. If you need a source hit me up and I'll see what I can do :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

A couple of other guys that I have gotten a lot of info from (if that is ok Mark) :)

BG420 - all I can say about him is 'living the dream'

Joshua Steensland - camera quality isn't 'great' if you like your stuff in HD but he has loads of info and a cool little indoor setup

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Jimmyarm said:

A couple of other guys that I have gotten a lot of info from (if that is ok Mark) :)

BG420 - all I can say about him is 'living the dream'

Joshua Steensland - camera quality isn't 'great' if you like your stuff in HD but he has loads of info and a cool little indoor setup

This is fine mate and if anyone else has good videos etc to share I'll leave this thread pinned :yep:

Will check these videos out mate. Thank you for sharing much appreciated! 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Its probably all out there near your plots @Irishgirl shit n leafmould is all you really need. I do buy in FBB and chuck that down.

Looking forward to checking out the mendo vids. hadn't heard of them before:smokin:

• Like 2