Lowest possible power

TheWitch

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

That ain`t gonna work

It's been working fine for over 10 years thanks @ratdog. Why not pop into my 1 foot farm diary a few threads below this one and see for yourself?

• Like 5

I've got a 315 CMH in a DR90 with an RVK125L running off a cost meter which shows a max draw of 426 watts. The 315 ballast also only runs at 1 amp...

Mebbe feasible off solar and wind.

33 minutes ago, v12xjs said:

It's been working fine for over 10 years thanks @ratdog. Why not pop into my 1 foot farm diary a few threads below this one and see for yourself?

Fair do`s, just thought you can`t turn around a plant every 2-3 weeks in such a small space with such low watts, sorry if I offended you mate.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/05/2017 at 9:21 AM, Owderb said:

And thats what I meant by results, as in how much do you need to grow. The more you need to get from a crop the bigger the light needs to be

For example if you only have say a 100w light then your result will be a waste of time to be honest. You might get half ounce if your lucky. Its all relative

Owd

your statement is incorrect / wrong.  8 ounces with 150W light.  1.5g/W 

16 minutes ago, Badders said:

your statement is incorrect / wrong.  8 ounces with 150W light.  1.5g/W 

A half ounce is ~14g

With a 100W light thats 0.14g/W

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Prophet said:

8oz from 150w. That's very good going! You got a diary for that one? Id love to have a read

Oh I read it wrong, he wasnt using the numbers from the post he was saying he got 8oz from a 150 light which I can believe

Yea, tis in my last diary - 

im about 3 weeks in at the moment and its looking pretty similar, will provide some more detail when im back from hols

9 hours ago, Davey Jones said:

A half ounce is ~14g

With a 100W light thats 0.14g/W

easy big man, I wasn't threatening you! 

@Prophet - its considered a pretty run of the mill result, just depends what forums your reading, I think this place is mostly HID and so 1.5g/w is considered good, other places wouldn't raise an eyebrow.... 

Edited by Badders

I wasn't threatening you! 

Big man?, Threaten lol

Your post was very unclear, just trying to help you with the basic math dude