CK's RGS Grow n Show

Hey everyone, in this thread I'll be growing Green gold and whitey freeze, along with the easy sativa x skunk#1 freebies. 

Big thanks to @panik for making it happen :) 

These will be going in to soak after my first round of seedlings is out so I'm a few weeks, and they're all off in a spot of their own :D 

Here's the current round poking their heads up, all regs 5 strains 

Good luck everyone :) 

Yeah it sure how lol I'll figure it out later on off plot hunting with the pooch ;) she's taking a back seat in this one no pics of her on here 

cheers Irish girl and blunt :)

hello mate....good to see ya diary up and running....i'll pull up a chair, same 2 as we are running...

best of luck buddy

:yep:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

cheers Andro, good luck to you too mate :) 

Got abit of prep planned for this Monday coming, turning over a nice plot me and my mate cut out of a bramble bed on Monday and planting a few out.

I'll be grabbing my shears and spade and starting prep on the spot I'm planning for the easy sat x sk1 and the green gold, want these to all be beasts so theyre gonna have a nice amount of space each and plenty of compost and mole hill soil to grow in, in raised pots of sorts. These 10 will be getting germed when this weekend ;)

Not sure what im going to do with the whitey freeze I've got a few spots to check out still yet but they'll definitely be getting run somewhere

ill get some pics up when the shows going :) 

happy growing 

@MMG think theres been a mix up youth lol @Captain Kush 

Aup ya name pirate therel be some cannons fired ah tell thee. 

Just kidding, great minds? Who knows 

Good luck with your grow pal 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. 

Housing situation has changed meaning I can't grow indoor,  but i have the house free for a week starting tomorrow so that means I can start my RGSC inside :) I'll move outdoors into a plastic box with holes + tape in when the weeks up. 

Put 7 green gold and 6 whitey Freeze into tissue today. 

Out tomorrow finishing off the tunnel and making a start on the bramble bed for the gg. Thinking cornfield and maybe another spot for the whitey Freeze unsure yet

all the best everyone 

Went to do abit of cutting the other day, managed to finish the tunnel off just about and was going to start opening her up when I heard my pooch behind me moving

I turned my head trying to look towards the tunnel exit but couldn't see. I know my dog and I though 'she's done a runner'. Yep, she had moved back towards the way off the plot slightly waiting for me to follow. She saw me, and off she went again, and again until we were off the plot. Little shit. Guess she doesn't like sitting cold and wet on thorns for too long lol

Seeds doing ok

atb everyone