★ Winner of the Grower of the Month prize - April 2017

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Wow @Sweet Seeds-tommy thanks soooo much man I'm over the moon about this and more than a little surprised tbh lol Good on you guys for awarding the prize this month to a grower that cant even germinate seeds though :D   To my all fellow competitors I have to say I felt honoured to have my diary chosen along with all of yours and I know how it is to lose out with these monthly comps.  @rabthegrower in particular knows the feeling, indeed I was convinced the roles would be reversed today being up against such a great grower ;)

It was a great day for me laughing about this award with the missus all day, we were like a couple of kids lol So thanks again Sweet Seeds for the great comp and the opportunity to win such amazing prizes too! :yahoo:

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Badbadger said:

@fragg YES!! mate top job buddy!!!

Im really happy for you it's a nice job you've done all round and deserve it.

Keep it up and you might have a nice break coming your way.

Congratulations to the other entrants also you've all shown fantastic grow skills.

Thanks to Sweet Seeds,Tommy and Jaypp for supporting members here at 420 so fantastically well. 

Good Growing to you all.

Buy yourself some thing nice fragg I'll  look forward to seeing what you decide on.

Hehe thanks so much mate, hope you have recovered from last weekend OK. I really appreciate all your support too my friend and I will be spending my evening browsing the Sweet Seeds shop. :guitar: Bubble Bags I think are first on my list as I'm a bit of a devotee of Hash Church every Sunday and really fancy some nice full melt hashish :smokin:

12 hours ago, Breezus said:

@Fragg top job bro ! 

Congrats to all the others, great work all around :yinyang:

Thanks bud yours seem to be coming to a great finish, best of luck bringing them home :oldtoker:

10 hours ago, m99 said:

:toot:

Very well done and deserved @Fragg just shows being consistent pays! just need to steal the show now mate :king: 

well done to the others all fantastic grows :hippy:

Thanks mate much appreciated but dunno about stealing the show that is a very tall order given the competition :)

10 hours ago, Highburyway said:

Congratulations @Fragg mate well deserved:yep:

Congratulations to everyone else who was nominated to, it must have been hard because there all great diaries 

Hey thanks man very kind of you and agree they are all good diaries :yep: best of luck with the main comp mate :oldtoker:

9 hours ago, styer556 said:

Well done Fragg , Great Grow :smokin:

You too dude unlucky not to win it imho :yep:

8 hours ago, AustrianTokker said:

Well done Fragg! :yahoo:

Thanks mate I recall being rather jealous of your box of goodies when you won :)

8 hours ago, bobnudd said:

:toot::toot::toot::clapping:

Well deserved mate! Now you've got enough beans to fill that tent mofo!

Hehe cheers Bob, yeah need the bigger tent for all the plants now lol

8 hours ago, rabthegrower said:

well done mate :yinyang:

Ahhh Rab my friend I do feel bad winning knowing you have also been in this 3 times too. :/ One of us always had to lose and thought it I was a shoe in for failing to germ my Blow Minds.... Take solace that you have some great ganja to enjoy though dude:oldtoker:

8 hours ago, MMG said:

Nice one @Fragg .. well deserved ... and well done all the rest of you guys too ... @styer556 @rabthegrower @Inspiration101 @m99 ... amazing diaries, girls and frosty covered buds of goodness .. excited for the next one! ...

Cheers mate as you say all great diaries and glad it wasnt me doing the choosing tbh :)

7 hours ago, botanics said:

:yahoo::toot::band: 

Nice one @Fragg mucker ;)

Cheers man :D

Well if you hadnt shown a pic of my Red Poison in your diary a year ago I wouldnt even be here ;) For ever in your debt my friend :yep:

4 hours ago, tonyb said:

Well done

Cheers Tone! :)

4 hours ago, jadenugs said:

@Fragg
We'll done mate :yep:

And well done to the runners up, even though I haven't seen your diaries yet. Working far too many hours to keep up lol

Why thank you Mr Nugs :yep: and know the feeling with work of late....jeeeez!! Hope to have more time more ganja filled chats in the coming weeks my friend :oldtoker:

• Like 9

@Fragg I'm glad you won you've been up 3 times it could have caused an uprising if you didn't lol

Plenty of nice kit to pick up and a few quid to enjoy with your family,good on you buddy.

• Like 5

@Fragg

You owe me nothing bud, this is your work and I'm chuffed as fuck tbh as it's thoroughly deserved, all Yin and Yang mate, I've learned much from you too :)

• Like 3

@

3 hours ago, Badbadger said:

@Fragg I'm glad you won you've been up 3 times it could have caused an uprising if you didn't lol

Plenty of nice kit to pick up and a few quid to enjoy with your family,good on you buddy.

Ahh Uprising my first Bob Marley album many moons ago....yeah loads of nice kit mate. :smokin: I am thinking of asking the Sweet Seeds guys if I can just spend everything in their shop rather than receive cash which is just a construct of Babylon anyway lol

2 hours ago, Bud Wiser said:

@Fragg ... nice one dude, and congrats. :yep:

Thanks bud..... did you manage to stay of the baccy this time? Coming up to 4 months clean for me and think I'm gonna make it this time tbh :)

46 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

Nice one @Fragg, we'll done, congrats :toot:.

Hey gal from the emerald isle thanks for the kind words ;)

9 minutes ago, botanics said:

@Fragg

You owe me nothing bud, this is your work and I'm chuffed as fuck tbh as it's thoroughly deserved, all Yin and Yang mate, I've learned much from you too :)

and I from you my friend :yinyang: Regardless that is how I will always feel mate, without your intervention and encouragement I'd never have done this diary thang in the first place, I'd have had a life ffs lol Just kidding man :) There is still a batch of worms waiting for their extended holiday in Wales btw ;)

Take care my friend and all the best :oldtoker:

• Like 6

What a result, well done Fragg, and as always such a generous prize. Fair play to everyone involved :yep:

• Like 3

congratulations fragg .well deserved chap but commiserations to those that never quite made it

• Like 3

@Fragg .. yup, still off the baccy. Don't miss it at all. Thanks for the encouragement, way back, when it mattered.

And I'm loving smoking my weed neat now too, you can not only taste all the subtleties but it actually lasts longer, surprisingly. :yep:

• Like 3

Congratulations @Fragg it's been a great read, your diary, well deserved mate :yinyang:

• Like 3

On 04/05/2017 at 10:42 PM, THC4METOO said:

What a result, well done Fragg, and as always such a generous prize. Fair play to everyone involved :yep:

Thanks man and agree wholeheartedly at the generosity of the prize! :) 

23 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

congratulations fragg .well deserved chap but commiserations to those that never quite made it

Thanks vince I have been commiserating with Rab this morning, ''tis a hard knock 3 nominations without a win the poor fella, luckily he is one of the best growers on this site so he will be fine  :smokin:

12 hours ago, Bud Wiser said:

@Fragg .. yup, still off the baccy. Don't miss it at all. Thanks for the encouragement, way back, when it mattered.

And I'm loving smoking my weed neat now too, you can not only taste all the subtleties but it actually lasts longer, surprisingly. :yep:

Great news buddy!! Isn't it funny how a comment from someone you have never even met can help :) 

The improved flavours are the big upside for me, vaped organic weed had to be the tastiest thing EVER and I don't even enjoyed smoking pures much anymore. Such a radical change after over 40 years chain smoking baccy, all due to the delicious flavours of ganja :) 

Really glad to be of some help mate and stick with it this time! :yep:

3 hours ago, mygreenmojo said:

@Fragg A big well done on the win man:toot:

Peace:hippy:

Thanks chief I was delighted!! :) 

2 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Congratulations @Fragg it's been a great read, your diary, well deserved mate :yinyang:

Thanks man I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far and really appreciate the good vibes :oldtoker:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, 93junglist said:

Top growing Fragg and a well deserved award :)

Very kind of you to say so mate, I spent last night going through the Sweet Seeds website, they have loads on there! :) 

• Like 2