MMGs RGS Diary (indoor)

MMG

The pig and you are doing a great job. You tickling the ivories in between all your grow duties?

• Like 3

I try ... @Go flying dear boy I try .. lol .. you whistle it and I'll play it hahahahaha thanks for your kind words .. don't let old Piggy hear you singing his praises.. he thinks he's the bees knees as it is .. lol  ... I tell him "be careful or I'll be getting a lovely new T-5 to take your place" ... to which he replied  "how can a Volvo veg plants"  ... hahaha he's a freakin comedian... :rofl: :rofl: 

Edited by MMG
  • Like 3

Gave the girls a drink again today ... 3ml PM root stim per litre ... 0.25ml orca per litre ... each little lady had 40 ml .. very happy with them ... they're doing great .. the Pig insists it's his doing although I think it's got more to do with the drink they've just had ... lol ... 

large.IMG_6499.JPG

Theyve not moved really since yesterday so thought I would re use yesterday's pic ...  am so lazy ... lol ... it's not my fault .. my daughter dropped my old iPhone 4 so now it's only an iPhone 2.5 hahahahaha 

• Like 6

Im surprised more people dont use it to be honest, maybe it is because its quite new maybe but I love the stuff, just a root stim in veg is virtually all you need imo. Top tack I reckon :skin_up:

• Like 2

@nudger36 .. Me too mate .. well impressed .. cant believe how fast they're going.. it's great to be able to water them quickly when they're little and I've just added root stim as you suggested (again thanks lol ) and a little taste of orca as I think it's the dogs ... we love bacteria don't we budlet .. lol 

Edited by MMG
  • Like 4

Update time ... righty ho .. all 11 little ones doing well atm .. keep giving them Root Stim & Orca .. right now today is day 12 from seed popping above soil ...  they're loving it by the looks of things ... in general the Gorilla Haze seem to be bigger and more robust than the Fire99 .. don't know if that's just how they are or what ... will be interesting to compare mine to other peeps .. well here are a few pics .. the Pig is in the first one as he demanded tombenor was going on strike .. lol ...

large.IMG_6632.JPG

The Sty .. with the Pig looking after the kiddies .. 

large.IMG_6628.JPGlarge.IMG_6631.JPG

2 group shots .. 

large.IMG_6630.JPGlarge.IMG_6629.JPG

The last pic is the Fire99 .. (our Gerts hand that she hasn't got biro all over Gerts a tattoo addict with piercings.. lol ) then pic above the Fire99 is Gorilla Haze.. hope you enjoying this like I am ... good vibes to all ... 

Edited by MMG
Needed to add something derrr
  • Like 8

Thanks matey ... @cocopips ... good of you to stop by ...im just looking for your diary .... then I need a hand with putting this diary in my signature with the other rolling sort of mish-mash diary ive got going on in other section .. 

• Like 2

I like the cut of your jib @MMG

Nice start off and great banter too, (which always improves diaries imho).

All the best with the rest mucka, I'll be sure to check in again soon!

bests dodge 

• Like 2

@Dodgee .. thanks man .. means a lot .. I do try to keep it entertaining as I know a lot of us on here struggle with depression etc ... and who doesn't like a laugh? ... nice one for taking the time to come and have a peek ... appreciated loads Dodgee ... 

• Like 2

I hope that @Dodgee hasn`t scoffed all the pudding? lol

Now they are starting to look like weed plants, stretch has stopped and nice big leaves :)

Any pudding left then I`m starving? lol

• Like 3

What has happened to my short term...........what was I saying?!

How could i forget the waffle grow @MMG

Cant wait to see how the fire99 turns out. Sounds lethal :)

• Like 3