Santa Sativa,White Siberian,OG Kush...Looking for a keeper

spondy

Hi everyone 

first off all thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for being picked to be in the comp

ive been lurking on here for some time enjoying the vibe and all the info being shared,not that good with computers so thought get a dairy up and learn how to play with the sites new set up.

Right let get started then 

I like the style and philosophy of organic/notill gardening so over the years have tried to go down that route this season I will be growing 

DINAFEM 

Santi Sativa

White Siberian 

OG Kush

Thanks

good luck all 

• Like 3

Firstly thank you fir getting your outdoor Dinafem grow going :) this is going to be a great season and we are happy to have you growing our strains in the great outdoors :yep:

Secondly nice selection of Dinafem strains. This is going to be a fun one to watch :)

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yep @beezee it does catch you out but my plan(always supject to change)As I grow from seed,I first grow them in a pot to see what they are like In my micro climate and the what the special trats they will produce if alls well after dry and cured then next season they will be grow in the plot I have,pity the OG kush got cooked I grew it last year and was looking forward to see her in the ground 

to late for me to start again with the heat but the other are looking ok so far

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@spondyAll plants are looking great and developing very well indeed :yep: they sure have turned around from the first shots of the ladies. Now they look great :yep:

We hope the grow is still going well and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until your next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..