Fire99 and Gorilla Haze in the far South

Mr blue

Chopped a couple of Gorilla Haze this week. Really nice lemony smell to them. In an ideal world I'd have given them another week, but the one in the greenhouse had a bit of mould, and the forecast for the next few days is shite

Fire99 look like they still have a while to go.

Late planted GH still got a while to go

large.gh299.jpg

• Like 2

Chopped the last of the Gorilla Haze today. Bits of mould all through it, but I now have a nice big pile of lemony/mango smelling buds in the drying rack and a lovely big hash pile in the freezer.

Tried some of the earlier GH at the weekend. Tasty and strong, think I'll be doing them again next year. Thanks again for the seeds @panik

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mr blue said:

Chopped the last of the Gorilla Haze today. Bits of mould all through it, but I now have a nice big pile of lemony/mango smelling buds in the drying rack and a lovely big hash pile in the freezer.

Tried some of the earlier GH at the weekend. Tasty and strong, think I'll be doing them again next year. Thanks again for the seeds @panik

:yep: no worries mate shame about the shitty weather this year some of the worse iv had outdoor,..  hopefully next years weather will knock the ball out the park so the hazes perform even better for ya,.. :yinyang:

Chopped the Fire99 today. Bit of a nast moment when I got to the plot, couldn't see it and thought it had been ripped, then I saw it was blown over:skin_up:

large.f99chop2.jpg

It was nearly done so decided to chop.

Very sticky and smelly, and only one tiny speck of mould on the whole plant

• Like 2