【Grower of the Month Nominations】■ April 2017

Sweet Seeds-tommy

31.png

32.png

Grower of the Month

♨ April 2017 Nominations ♨

★ The 5 growers nominated are... ★

1 - inspiration101 with the grow diary "Inspirations Offering - Jack47(fv), Sweet Cheese(fv), Sweet Skunk(fv)

2 - Fragg with the grow diary "Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED"

3 - m99 with the grow diary "M99,s Sweet Sog"

4 - rabthegrower with the grow diary "Rab's 3 girls one cup sweet seeds competition diary"

5 - styer556 with the grow diary "Styers SAD Sweet Skunk"

(listed in alphabetical order)

►► These 5 growers have 10 days now to improve their diaries because the jury will only vote for their favourites in the first 2 days of the next month.

Good luck to the 5 :band::dj:

And keep it sweet with... Sweet Seeds :lucky:

tommy

• Like 15

Congratulations to all the nominee's this month I'd loved to have shown you all how to achieve growing glory but just don't have the time this month with the Snooker on at the moment.

Good luck with finding yet more improvements but guys you can do it!!!!

As much as I wish you all well I'd like to wish Fragg especially good luck with his third nomination.

@FraggI think they're trying to finish you off with yet another 10 days of improvements but you can do it mate,in moments like this I always look towards S Club 7 for inspirational guidance so come on fragg this is your time my friend you just have to reach for glory -

Good growing to you all your great chaps with excellent diaries.

The finish line is now in sight for us all and for a couple of us it'll be time to teach Tommy and Jaypp how to really smoke the crap out of Amsterdam lol

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 6

oh man how they gonna work this months out i dont know ...best of luck to you all

• Like 6

Oo

I did not even consider I would make the cut for a nomination what with the quality of diaries running in this competition.

Best wishes to all the other nominees in continuing their diaries to such a high standard I can but chuckle about even attempting to actually compete with you ;)

Good luck peeps ! 

• Like 5

@Badbadger you had the missus and I in stitches with the finish me off comment this morning mate it was oh so true!!. I was literally a hobbling mess this morning barely able to walk as my hip packed up last night, so yeah the combo of 7 days a week work with school holidays for the last 3 weeks plus diaries of an evening has indeed just about done me in lol 

My daughter will appreciate the S Club 7 mate she was a big fan back in their day and she is travelling up from London as I type to see us (aka pick up some of Dad's ganja) plus she used to run trips to the dam called 'Amsterdamaged' in her uni days and is v keen for the old man to win so she can show me the place lol 

Thanks again for the giggles it helped take the pain away mate..... and enjoy the snooker! :oldtoker:

• Like 6

@FraggI'm glad you and the wife got some smiles buddy they're hard to come by these days.

Sorry to hear about your hip.Is it an overuse/overworked thing?

Good on ya for keeping up the hours though it's such a shame it's so tough for people to get by these days as it ruins what used to be a bit more of a relaxing period in your working life and means there is no taking it steady anymore unless your the bloke making the rules of course.

I bet your daughter is only using the smoke collection as a front to come and see you not because she wants some of your weed at all chap lol

Before I had my initial accident I was a 12hr shift 7 days a week yard fork driver and forced in the hours to clear my mortgage but after that day my life changed and here we are.

Suffice to say legs and industrial lifting equipment doesn't mix.

Anyhow you need to stay focused on your grow and get your ass in the 'dam just send me a postcard hehe.

• Like 6